• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MasterMudkip's Fake Island

mastermudkip

;444;My Fakes ;355;

My Bunrns

Devamp's
1236540282-060.png

Laser
1235997249-40.png

Recoler
[
1235928941-320.png

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
1. Triple post. BAD. AGAINST RULES.

2.Fakes. Where?

3. Burns. You forgot to recolour the entire sprite, and you just copy and pasted the fire on. The doing the fire from scratch.

4. Devamps. That's actually a revamp, but you just recolopured it. No reshading. Nothing.

5. Laser. Qctually quite good.

6. The recolours, again you forgot to change all the colours, and the second one is a copy and pastey fusion.

Read tutorials and try again.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
^same as what Will-powered spriter said^
Is it just me or does Swampert's head look exactly the same colour as it spose to?

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
WPS is so true about this. Laser is just a recoloured outline with paints default colours.
Burns are just Rapidash's colours whapped on a sprite.
Recolours are okay. Devamps, nono, not even a revamp, its just a recolour. And there is no Fakemon or anything even close to that. Good try.

Practice makes it perfect.

mr bunrns (epic spelling fault)
simply moltres,s fire pasted over pkmns whitout a single edit try making the fire yourself
Devamp- dont know if its a devamp at all, all you did was recoloring into the gold silver colors
laser or whatever you call it scould be only the outline not all the colors who is counted outlines
recoler-(again) the first one lacks a few colors and the second one is a fuse who is all c+p and no shading change at all

ZackAttack512

Spirit of the Claw
to tell you truth the only one i really like is the laser

as they already said those burns are just copied moltress fire placed over the sprite
try actaully taking away the parts of the sprite first and then make your own fire on top of the sprite
and its very hard to tell the 2nd one was an oddish

the devamps well they dont really look like devamps... it looks more like a recoloring of 1st or 2nd gen sprites

the recoloring of swampert was not done very good the shading is completely off so it looks like it has jagged edges

and pikachu isnt recolored its had a raichu tail pasted on it and some fire most likely moltress