• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masters Team! Help me improve

Charizard256

Kanto Champion
Froslass (F) Lvl 100 @NeverMeltIce
478.gif

Nature: Careful
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves:
-Thunder
-Ice Beam
-Hail
-Shadow Ball

Dragonite (M) Lvl 100 @Life Orb
149.gif

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
-Outrage
-Stone Edge
-Dragon Dance
-Thunder Punch

Alakazam (F) Lvl 69 (training)
65.gif

Nature: Quirky
Ability: Synchronize
Moves:
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Psybeam
-Focus Blast

Scrafty (M) Lvl 100
560.gif

Nature: Docile
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves:
- Stone Edge
- Hi jump kick
- Crunch
- Payback

Leafeon (M) Lvl 22 (training)
470.gif

Nature: Bold
Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves:
-Tackle
-Razor Leaf
-Energy Ball
-Quick Attack

Charizard (M) Lvl 100@Charcoal
6.gif

Nature: Lonely
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-Focus Blast
-Air Slash
-Flamethrower
-Heat Wave

Last edited:

PsnType

I'd say Fire Punch (Phy) on dragonite instead of Hyper Beam or Fire Blast (SP) it got slightly more Atk then Sp:Atk Draco Meteor over Dragon rush it only lowers Sp.Atk, meaning if u run the rest physicall u can abuse it :) ,Fire Punch , Dragon Tail , Agility , Draco Meteor, who the hell knows, it got so many viable set : but : Fire Punch , Dragon Tail , Agility , Draco Meteor , is orginal and unorthedox wich is usually a good thing... & @ Lifeorb

Chandelure got ownd by my Cryogonal! ^_^ so 'idk, its not overpowered in anyway just overused jump on the mainstream waggon!

Last edited:

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Scrafty@Leftovers
Adamant
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Stone Edge
-Payback

Charizard@Choice Specs
Timid
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Dragon Pulse
-Air Slash

oh an atleast apply someof the changes that we helped you out on when u posted this in 4th gen IGRMT

Charizard256

Kanto Champion
@PsnType Thanks, i'll try that

@Purple_Tangrowth I think I'll take Focus Punch, it's a bit hard to hit with it. Maybe I'll leave Hi Jump Kick

Smilingsushi

The Noob
Dragonite (M) Lvl 100
149.gif

Nature: Lax
Moves:
-Hyper Beam
-Dragon Rush
-Wing Attack
-Outrage

HP: 327
ATK: 316
DEF: 242
SP.ATK: 233
SP.DEF: 227
SPEED: 216

Stats are not needed. Take off TwistedSpoon/charcoal/nevermeltice, it only helps one attacking type. If you already have outrage, don't keep Dragon Rush on. Hyper Beam is useless, and Wing Attack has a low BP.

With your Leafeon and Alakazam, post the moves you would want it to know at lv100. As your Leafeon is low-leveled, breed it to get one with a better nature. Bold is -Atk, which is one of Leafeon's main stats.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
With this review, I'll post the recommended behaviors as well as some other moves that could be attained via Breeding. If you don't want to go through all the trouble to rebuild I'm perfectly fine with that.

Froslass

Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Snow Cloak

Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Water Pulse/Thunderbolt/Psychic
Hail/Confuse Ray/Frost Breath

A more Special-Based Froslass. Shadow Ball and Ice Beam give you decent STAB to take down most foes, plus Water Pulse to get rid of two major weaknesses towards the Pokemon. This is, however, if you get one and use a TM in Gen IV before transferring over. If you can't (or don't) wish to do this, then replace it with Thunderbolt or Psychic. Quite honestly, I'd go for TB, since this does neutral damage towards all 4 types, with the exception of Rock/Ground but you'll have Ice Beam to help with that. Lastly, another set of three options. Hail if you want to put that ability to good use, Confuse Ray to dish out some nice hazing and Frost Breath deserves a nice mention for an AUTO CRIT!

Even though the power isn't grand, the auto-crit makes its base power 80 already, plus the STAB will come in handy too! You can also opt to replace it with Ice Beam but I do like Ice Beam for a base option, choice is yours.

Dragonite

Nature: Naive/Adamant/Jolly

Dragon Dance
Brick Break
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Earthquake/Rock Slide/Aerial Ace

Word of advice; NEVER USE HYPER BEAM. You get this? Never. Not once. Zilch, Nada, No. I do not care how much you love FIRIN' YA LAZAR, Hyper Beam's set-back can cost you big.

With that out of my system, here's a physical set for your Dragonite. DD is a staple for most if not all those who're able to use it. The bonus is always a nice touch and even sacrificing one turn is worth it in the end. BB is for handling any Ice and Dark types that try to pop on up and ruin your fun. Dragon Claw and Outrage are both nice STAB moves, ESPECIALLY after a DD to boost their potential even further. Dragon Tail can work out nicely too, as it'll keep the opponent switching, but since most AI never do this, I didn't put it in the list. The third attack is also a choice. EQ is defiantly worth noting due to your lack of apparent Electric counter. Although you have no Elec weaknesses besides Charizard, it is a defiant fact that Elec will out speed most of your guys as well, with that plus a neutral attack towards all of your team, it can cost you. I also added Rock Slide to counter some other Flying/Dragon types you might encounter. Aerial Ace is also there for decent STAB and a 100% hit! Nice.

If you want a special Dragonite, consider this:

Nature: Timid/Modest

Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
Focus Blast
Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Surf
Thunder Wave/Hurricane

I put in Thunder Wave because it's nice to get some sort of ailment on the enemy, Paralysis is often a common one that help out a lot, as now you're going to outspeed most pokemon. Put in Surf as an option since you don't have any Water-types or Water-type moves.

Alakazam

Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Synchronize

Psychic
Focus Blast
Calm Mind
Energy Ball/Charge Beam/Shadow Ball/Substitute

a Calm Mind set, which is standard for this beast. Psychic for STAB, Focus Blast for any Dark-types that get in your way, and a mix of three varying types of moves to give you a diverse range of pounding. I put Sub as a bit of a defensive build so you can set that up and at least get one CM before is smashes, but due to his lackluster defenses and HP I'm wary of this move.

Scrafty

Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Ability: Moxie

Dragon Dance/ Bulk Up
Brick Break/High Jump Kick
Crunch
Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt

Another DD'er? Heck YES THERE IS! and for my favorite pokemon in the fifth gen! This guy is an all out brute with even one or two DD's. Plus with his ability Moxie, the more pokemon faint under his grasp, the more his attack rises....AWESOME! not to mention that he's a bulky type with only two weaknesses?! ....

sorry..I just love this thing so much..

anyways, BB/HJK are there for STAB, but your choice of high risk/high reward or for normal damage but no negatives. Crunch is for STAB as well. Rock Slide or Zen Headbutt is for countering those two types that can put a dent in your wall. It might take a lot of time if you want the Zen Headbutt AND Dragon Dance in one set you might have to do a lot of homework in breeding.

If you want a more defensive one, might I recommend;

Nature: Relaxed/Sassy
Ability: Shed Skin

Payback
Brick Break/High Jump Kick
Toxic
Bulk Up/Rock Slide

A bit of a defensive build for Scrafty here. Payback is a good move, as with this build you might be the last one to hit since this one doesn't focus on speed and more on bulk itself. Crunch is a decent replacement, though. Toxic is for hazing and making the opponents suffer greatly. Bulk Up is there to pump your offence and defense at once, but Rock Slide is to again help counter weaknesses.

I'll rate the other two later, right now I'm a bit pooped from typing :(

Charizard256

Kanto Champion
Team updated. I got a new Dragonite based on your oppinions, and man, it rocks. It's not "completed" yet because I need some TM's like earthquake

I'm thinking in replacing someone for a Metacross. Wich one you think I must replace?