• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masuda Method Everstone Trick

oooo

I have always thought that the everstone trick for passing natures down when breeding did not work with masuda method - i.e., when two pokemon or different nationalities (game-wise( are bred togethor, the everstone does not make a difference. I have read this in multiple places. Others disagree. So, do you know? Please don't just vote on a guess, vote what you really think is true.

Last edited:
I have always thought that the everstone trick for passing natures down when breeding did not work with masuda method - i.e., when two pokemon or different nationalities (game-wise( are bred togethor, the everstone does not make a difference. I have read this in multiple places. Vaati, another user here, disagrees. So, do you know? Please don't just vote on a guess, vote what you really think is true.
It doesn't work.

razor fire

^true.

It does not work with foreign pokemon.