• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mathematics

Do you like maths

• I like them (I'm a loser)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I don't like them (I'm cool)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't mind them, I hate ____ more

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I HATE IT (You're legendary)

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I LOVE IT!!! (You're a total lamo)

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm failing too hard in that subject, and It is my weak point at school

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Maths was never my strong point.

I failed those exams spectacularly.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i suppose taking geometry in eighth grade constitutes as being good at math

i feel indifferent towards it. i'm decent at, so it never bothers me or takes me a long time to do :/

Rave

Banned
That would be me, and I know I am, and I enjoy it.

oh my bad, i thought you disliked it. =P

nah, i actually have come to appreciate it better lately.

There's things in my line of study that involve the use of mathematics of various complex functions and proofs.

Basically, it's something I like to use for learning theory.

It's something I'd like to be able to come to see and understand better to help me out in my field.

Colours

RaWr!
I never really liked Maths, but I was good at it. It's quite ironic how I preferred English, but I never did great in it.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I'm very fond of math and it's my favorite subject overall. I guess the main reason why I like math is because it's so easy for me and I never had to put that much effort into it. I don't know, but Ir guess that's why.