• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
The one's I already own...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm done with this place. People are an actual joke.

What sort of people go out of their way to try and get me banned? =/ Are your shops that ****, that you need me gone? I don't think so, some how. It's the internet and Pokemon. Don't act like you would be like this in real life, you're the kind of people who get bullied at school and use the internet to feel more important to the world...

I do the forum and members the favour I did for months, including 500 hours and countless breeding - only to be treat like utter shite?

I'm glad I gave you the **** you need to get to this point. Shows what sort of people you really are. What a disgrace this place is.

Pikachu831693

Hello there.

I looked through your list twice for GEN 5 shinys for the ones you have. Do you by chance have a Shiny Lillipup yet? I can trade you one for a shiny Vulpix, lvl 1. Is that a good deal? It's completely UT, lvl 4 caught with a pokeball.

Also, is it okay to claim this pokemon your giving away?=

DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22

Could you nickname it for me as well? You dont have to do this if you dont want to.

Thank you!
Hello.

No, I don't have a lillipup. And which is it? Level 1 or Level 4?

And claim? No I can't nickname it.

It's a lvl 4 caught in a regular pokeball.

Claim might be the wrong word then, lol. Would you mind if I could have the DW Poochyena your giving away like it says here?

Anyway, Double post - Why? Because I can or is the correct term, BUMP, as you call it?

I'm giving away The DW Pokemon of no value, on page 1. Thanks.

DW Ponyta: Lonely - Male - lvl.10 - OT Midna - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Ponyta: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hikari - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Lickitung (Jap): Serious - Female - lvl.10 - OT Tsu - DW Pokeball - Cloud Nine Ability
DW Tangela: Adamant - Male - lvl.10 - OT Sari - DW Pokeball - Regenerator
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Batboy - DW Pokeball - Run Away Ability
DW Sunkern: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hilda - DW Pokeball - Early Bird Ability
DW Hoppip: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Ben - DW Pokeball - Infiltrator Ability

DW Vulpix: Bashful - Female - lvl.1 - OT Heather - Pokeball - Drought Ability - x3! - 31/31/31/31/31/31
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Pokeball - Run Away Ability - 14/5/28/23/4/23
DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22
DW Poliwag: - Female - lvl.1 - OT Steven - Pokeball - Swift Swim Ability - 25/15/26/9/25/25

Anonymous_Smod

Staff Member
This shop is being permanently closed due to the user's poor attitude towards staff and constant breaking of the rules within here (offering hacks, disrespecting other users, et cetera). Let this be an example to the rest of you that just because you "own" your shop does not mean you make your own rules and can break other SPPf ones.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.