• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've offers for it already, that I'm interested in. I'm also considering keeping it. That want list is just a guideline. I'm only at the 4th gym so a lot of them I can get myself just by playing out the rest of the game. Rules state I have to post at least 10 pokemon I want, in order to get my SHOP up and running.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ok. Thanks.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'll gladly do that, Asmoday. Just let me reopen shop. Need to be 100% stocked up!

ShinyMasuda

Hi Matt, are you giving away mudkips? If so I'd really like one when you got time. Sorry if I'm just being annoying, still new to the trading world xD

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
ok i added yurr fc ^^
how long shall i wait??

Sorry, I can't give you any specifics. I'm using every last bot of patience I have breeding the pokemon and I tend to take breaks inbetween each box. Though, now I'm using a flame body pokemon to speed things up! -.- Bare with me though and I promise to get back to you! :)

Hi Matt, are you giving away mudkips? If so I'd really like one when you got time. Sorry if I'm just being annoying, still new to the trading world xD

I am. Just like the posts above. Bare with me :)

agunimon45

Will you accept a Tynamo for a Zorua?

Whimsicott

Hey Matt :3
I got some extra Cryogonals and Tynamos
I'm looking for some evolution stones
- Fire Stone
- Water Stone
- Shiny Stone
If you have any of those I would really want one...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Hey Matt :3
I got some extra Cryogonals and Tynamos
I'm looking for some evolution stones
- Fire Stone
- Water Stone
- Shiny Stone
If you have any of those I would really want one...

Heyy :)

Sorry don't have any stones!

AtlantianTokRa

Eevee Trainer
I have:
Tranquill
Sewaddle
Emolga
Ferroseed
Tynamo
Elgyem
Cubchoo

I would like: Zorua, Solosis, Snivy and Tepig

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
People really don't read anything do they? haha! I'm NOT taking orders! I'll post in here when I am!

AtlantianTokRa

Eevee Trainer
People really don't read anything do they? haha! I'm NOT taking orders! I'll post in here when I am!
Might I suggest that if you're not taking any requests then edit your fist post to say that you're not. People shouldn't have to look through the entire thread to find out if you're open.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Might I suggest that if you're not taking any requests then edit your first post to say that you're not. People shouldn't have to look through the entire thread to find out if you're open.

You could suggest that, yes.

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
I'm interested in your shiny Kyreum,what do you want in exchange?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Do you have a Rufflet I could trade for? Preferably a female Rufflet, I only have 5 badges at this point, so the only Black exclusives I could offer are basically Gothita or Cottonee.

Status
Not open for further replies.