• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
My Heatmor for an UT Oshawott?

farnfarn64

hi

Ok cool lets see I can breed you any of the fossil pokemon gen 1-5 and I might have some gen I-IV pokemon that you need I'm still working on the national dex so I'll have to see what I have. Thanks so much for your help.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Mattp012 & farfarn64

BOTH PM'd :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Would you be interested in a few Egg move Pokemon for the Zapdos?

Which ones? I have a few, don't want to get the same ones twice, you know? :)

I'm pretty relaxed though :)

Katarn

Pokemon Breeder
Which ones? I have a few, don't want to get the same ones twice, you know? :)

I'm pretty relaxed though :)
Outrage Gible, Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw Bagon, Curselax, Metal Claw/Flamethrower Charmander, Swords Dance Oshawott, Night Shade/Pain Split Duskull, Double-Edge/Seed Bomb Turtwig, Leaf Storm/Giga Drain Bulbasaur, Toxic/Energy Ball Chikorita, and soon Aqua Jet Squirtle.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Outrage Gible, Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw Bagon, Curselax, Metal Claw/Flamethrower Charmander, Swords Dance Oshawott, Night Shade/Pain Split Duskull, Double-Edge/Seed Bomb Turtwig, Leaf Storm/Giga Drain Bulbasaur, Toxic/Energy Ball Chikorita, and soon Aqua Jet Squirtle.

Jeez, a lot I don't have! how many we talking for Zapdos? :)

Gible
Bagon
Duskull

I need those 3 Pokemon. The Egg moves are bonus :)

Could I have a oshowatt and archen?

Ask nicely and you can :)

Katarn

Pokemon Breeder
Jeez, a lot I don't have! how many we talking for Zapdos? :)

Gible
Bagon
Duskull

I need those 3 Pokemon. The Egg moves are bonus :)

Ask nicely and you can :)

Okay, but would you happen to have a Skarmory/Growlithe/Torchic?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Okay, but would you happen to have a Skarmory/Growlithe/Torchic?

I will Growlithe & Torchic in a couple hours when I trade my stuff over from HG. Just waiting on my friend.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Could you include a Growlithe? I'll probably have all 3 Pokemon ready by that time.

Yeah, sure! :) Will let you know when I've traded and got a Growlithe for you!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

MichealAngelo

I'm desperately looking for a female tepig, a female snivy, a female archen, a vullaby, and a tornadus. I have plenty of oshawott's, rufflet's, zorua's, tirtouga's, and pawniard's that I can trade for. I also can offer any pokemon that can be encountered in white. Currently the pokemon i want the most is the female tepig though. Thanks in advance :)

Dego35

How about

Could i get a squirtle, mudkip, turtwig, piplup and chimchar and the rest that o don't have when I get more pokemon to trade you. I will trade a: Tropius, golduck, ditto, Larvitar, and a graveler/golem. Please pm me back with your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.