• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victus Inferi

Im interested in that shiny Foonguss. Do want another shiny for it? Or just a few regular pokes?

I have Deinos w/ Dark Pulse, Druddigons w/ both Poison Tail and Glare, and every starter for trade.

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Hi I'm interested in your shiny kyurem. I can offer all the pokes you're looking for to complete your dex, and some other shiny pokes. I can offer all the 1st-4th gen shiny starters/legendaries and also shiny tepig. Would any of those be ok? I would be willing to trade more than one if necessary

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
im interested in zapdos

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
PLEASE! I'm trying to breed pokemon to fill orders and I will post in here when I'm good and ready to trade and accept offers.

Sending me multiple messages won't make me go any faster. And neither will highly rude messages, such as;

"Can I have X Pokemon"
"I want X Pokemon"

I don't appreciate pushiness, rudeness or the expectation that I'll just give you the pokemon. I can and do have the ability to simply say 'no' :)

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
wat do u want 4 the shiny kyreum

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
wat do u want 4 the shiny kyreum

Prime example of my last post...

I got your last 2 messages but I don't feel the need to reply. You could try asking again, using good English and politeness.

meowm1xx

Seems like you're doing a lot of work for not much at all... and I admire that lol. I have a spare Emolga if you still need it. You can just have it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm breeding every pokemon on my list (Starters I-V, Monkeys, Fossils, Zorua...) so I have a box of each one to give away and help people with.

I'm getting no thanks, patience, respect or manners for what I'm doing and it makes me think why should I bother helping and going out of my way doing something, that I don't need to be doing and certainly not benefiting from, when people don't read what I've posted on here?

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
my ferroseed for
Solosis - Egg Move 'Night Shade'
does this sound good to you?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
my ferroseed for
Solosis - Egg Move 'Night Shade'
does this sound good to you?

I don't mind breeding you one if you give me a day to finish up my initial stuff?

meowm1xx

Sigh. -.-" I'll take the lack of reply as you don't want my Emolga? Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to try to help out someone who is trying to help out the community. If you still need them.. I have a few spare Poke's you have in your 'need' post. (including Emolga, Cubchoo, and Dark Pulse Deino's) PM me if you want them. I expect nothing in return. Throw a few Pidoves or Patrats my way. Just want to help make your life a bit easier. :] Have a nice day.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Sigh. -.-" I'll take the lack of reply as you don't want my Emolga? Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to try to help out someone who is trying to help out the community. If you still need them.. I have a few spare Poke's you have in your 'need' post. (including Emolga, Cubchoo, and Dark Pulse Deino's) PM me if you want them. I expect nothing in return. Throw a few Pidoves or Patrats my way. Just want to help make your life a bit easier. :] Have a nice day.

Haha! Sorry :) I totally overlooked your offer -.-

I would love to take you up on that offer and I certainly do appreciate the kind gesture! It's people and members like you that make me want to help others. Let me finish up with my 'work' though and I'll PM you :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I got a level 100 stoutland and I was wondering what would make a good deal with that?

Wwwwwhy do you have a level 100 Stoutland, if you don't mind me asking?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
What are you expecting or hoping for it?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'll pass, thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.