• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Only a frew more

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Sorry about all this stupid crap matt. I dont know why people would do this to you

Dego35

Why are they screwing with Matt?

Dego35

I haven't seen them anywhere else

ebevan91

Matt, would you like a lvl 100 shiny Kyogre? Got it from the GTS for a Victini.

It looks legit, no stats out of the ordinary.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
OK! Can we PLEASE just post trades please? I will deal with Team HeeHee. Keep it just to Trades! :)

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Why are they screwing with Matt?

I have noticed they attack people that ban them,or people that are popular on here.
angd good luck with that matt .

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I got it, Derek. Was about to reply :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm being very serious, when I say Ignore Team HeeHee in my Shop. They are spamming the thread and us talking about them is making it difficult to see the posts actually about trades. We ignore them, they go.

If not, I go.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Dego35

Ok I don't know if you ever responded to my post about the pineco, dratini, and remoraid.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ok I don't know if you ever responded to my post about the pineco, dratini, and remoraid.

What can you offer? :) I'm only looking for Pokemon I don't have really.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm not getting Angry. Just confused to why you are bothering?

Status
Not open for further replies.