• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Matt's Shack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu831693

Hello there.

I looked through your list twice for GEN 5 shinys for the ones you have. Do you by chance have a Shiny Lillipup yet? I can trade you one for a shiny Vulpix, lvl 1. Is that a good deal? It's completely UT, lvl 4 caught with a pokeball.

Also, is it okay to claim this pokemon your giving away?=

DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22

Could you nickname it for me as well? You dont have to do this if you dont want to.

Thank you!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
ok yes but this one is shiny, flawless and UT and can transform

So?

Hi! My Liberty Ticket Victini for your Arceus?

No lol.

Hello there.

I looked through your list twice for GEN 5 shinys for the ones you have. Do you by chance have a Shiny Lillipup yet? I can trade you one for a shiny Vulpix, lvl 1. Is that a good deal? It's completely UT, lvl 4 caught with a pokeball.

Also, is it okay to claim this pokemon your giving away?=

DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22

Could you nickname it for me as well? You dont have to do this if you dont want to.

Thank you!

Hello.

No, I don't have a lillipup. And which is it? Level 1 or Level 4?

And claim? No I can't nickname it.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hello I would like:

DW Poliwag: - Female - lvl.1 - OT Steven - Pokeball - Swift Swim Ability - 25/15/26/9/25/25

I am offering SHiny UT lvl 16 Eevee with a nuetrel nature. Not caught in a masterball.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
No thanks.

I've had an offer for it already, for something I actually want.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm not with my DS right now, im using my phone. Will let you know as soon as I can though.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Not really. No one wants one of those. Its a bag of rubbish - poor pun intended. Sorry.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
You'll find someone, surely. Just not me!

Is your level 40 Rayquaza legitimate?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Was that a serious question or you trolling?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Yes, I'm back. xD I saw you want a shiny corphish, so would you like one for a shiny tepig?. (I want a male)

It was serious, I've only ever seen level 70 from RSE, or 50 from HGSS :s

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Why not? It's a shiny for shiny trade. It's not like I'm asking for two shinies.

You're asking for a Shiny starter from me. Don't like the valuation, get out? =/

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
No thank you. My least favourite starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.