• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mature players only 25+

If you're older than 25 please post your friend code on this thread. I'm looking for mature adults to trade and battle with. I'm not interested in trading or playing with 12 year olds with hacked pokemon.

Please do not reply to this post unless you're 25+
and NO people who import japanese games. I dont like weeaboo's/japanophiles.

Last edited:

poke_girl

The Amazing
Any chance we could put this down to 20? :/

Tom

Meeeee ^.-
May I say that your name realy doesn't attract many people towards you.
Why have a name about a bowel movement.
Not right...

Maybe you should post this in the DP Battle and Trades sub-thread also.
Might get more replies.

Tom ^.^

Not all 12,13 and 14 years old or whatever age like playing hacked pokemon.

Whats the point really? It proves you have to hack to win, which means they have no skill.

I dont...

LL...;412;

Whats the point really? It proves you have to hack to win, which means they have no skill.

I dont...

LL...;412;

I dont...

LL...;412;

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
well before I can post my friend code, I'll need my son to show me how or where I can find it. I may be more of an expert with the 3rd generation games, but am feeling like a newbie with all this DS stuff.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Ok, triple posting, and a noob who posted int he wrong place and "bump" his own thread is ridiculous. Also, are you saying that people under 25 is hackers, cheaters, not worth battling with and immature?
This should be moved to the battle and trade thread

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Guys, stop spamming, it just as bad...

Where's a mod when you need one

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
If you're older than 25 please post your friend code on this thread. I'm looking for mature adults to trade and battle with. I'm not interested in trading or playing with 12 year olds with hacked pokemon.

Please do not reply to this post unless you're 25+

Excuse me. I'm 12 and I have never hacked or cloned in my life (Although I am planning to clone a couple of Milotics for prozes in my Wi-Fi League). Furthermore I'm probably better than you and I'd like to prove it once I get Diamond in the EUropean release

ForeverFlame

Which is the reason i dont want to play with kids because they're rude and insulting just like the last post.

Wow. I was rude, and I was trying not to be.

*cough**cough*

Hello, dear sir. I am twenty-three years old, and I am a very mature individual! I am not a child, and I am not a fourteen year-old teenager, who's probably maturer than half the people in this forum.

Would you like to battle? I just shipped my third generation team over from Pal Park, and I am against Cloning and all cheating devices. Did I mention that I am a very mature individual?