• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mature players only 25+

poke_tamer

whats with all the kids posting on my thread. It says 25+ ONLY
geezzzzzz

ARe you even listening to the f'ckin things these guys are saying? your just a stereotype who thinks that 25 year olds+ are superior. well i can tell you somethings 1. i am in fifth grade but everyone considers me mature 2. i dont hack just because ur 25+ doesnt mean ur superior. and whats with your name. thats somethin immature. ur probably a teen or somethin

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
I'm 24, close enough right?

FC is in my sig

rebelde33

Here's something for everyone younger than 25: leave this person alone and ignore him. That's what i'm doing. It's not worth flaming at such an immature person.

cabman

hey 12 yr olds go make ur own thread were 25 yr olds cant go and get off this one we ve had enough flame wars

athrunzalagsd

<-I'm Hannah Montana
You don't know, but I do not own a Japanese game noob. I bought mine a few days ago. So if you wanna settle this, let's say we go on Wi-Fi and get your game on! I'm gonna whip your *** down your pants!

Alzi

Toon link
You guys just read his thread he just wants people 25+ to post in here if your near to that he might accept don't widge and wine about what he is saying.

I'm not gonna post here any more because i'm 13 and the thread says 25+

pelican

Coral Eye Trainer
I'm too old : 43.

And I'm not interested by battling with you. :(

Sorry.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i think this thread is really wasted What is wrong with you, are you discriminating against younger children. This should be closed

Well I'm 37, and this thread is pretty much making the guys point. I'd like to add some people to my friends list for battles and stuff, but I'd like to avoid hackers and some of the younger types I've seen in other online games.

I know there's plenty of people who are below 25 who are very mature and responsible... at least as far as Pokemon goes. I've read this site for years and seen that, but I don't post here very much at all.

Anyway, I have Diamond AND Pearl... and all the GBA games, Gamecube games, and Pokemon Box. HUGE fan of the games, never seen the cartoon/anime. About to catch Palkia... but I'm resetting a few times in the hopes of getting a shiny. Took me two days of resetting to get a shiny Rayquaza, but I did. Not wasting 2 days on this one, the color change is too slight.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so and I'll do the same. No cheaters, please... I suck, but I still don't cheat! :D

Pearl Friend Code: 1847-8139-3643

Jade

Myuu...
hello
i have a friend whos going to be 25 very soon and mind u, she used hacked pokemon.
pm me if interested =)

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Just go die...man...you think you're so mature...come to wifi...challenge us smaller kids who DONT CHEAT..see whether you can go back without crying...

Mods.....pls clos this thread.

Turak

In a way, a very small way, I feel sorry for the thread starter. He jus wanted people his age to play with. He just went around the wrong way in doing it. I know I am offended by his statment, as I am under 25, but I am considered very mature. But anyway, had he just stated he was looking for mature people over 25, and left it at that, this whole flame war probably wouldn't have started, and he would have gotten what he wanted. Though I agree, the mods should close this. I am actually surprised they havn't already.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
yeah your right maybe someone should make a thread similar to this one but for under 25, that way there is no flaming here

Zig

Growl
I'm suprised that so manny peaople are still being serious about this. Mrs./Ms. Bowel Movement is just playing a little tricky game with you/us/wathev. She probably just turned 25 and wanted whole SPPf to know it, and as she will never be 25- anymore, she can say what she want to, without talkin about herself.
And as you are getting fed up by this it'even more fun for her to read it...
:p

At least, I think so...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
yeah and looking at the first post, she/he said not Japanese imports cause he/she hates "weebos/japaphilles" Seems like she hates People who are good at the Japanese language even those who are not even form Japan. This person is discriminating alot

Chaos Rush

So basically you think that 12 year olds are stupid, and they use cheat devices all the time.

You are talking to a 12 year old, and the Pokemon games were really meant to be for the younger audience, ever wonder why the games are always Rated E?

Bah, its okay, because I'm 12 which probably means you think I'm stupid, so ignore this post that I took the time to type.

This thread is hilarious.

If anything, it's the minors who are 'DIE U U R HAKR!!!!!'. Case in point: that EBay topic where someone was selling D/P with 493 shinies with flawless IVs. Every other post was 'U SHULD ROT IN HEL U HACKR!!!!'. Quite funny, actually.

The funny part is that half the posts here are people saying the thread creator should, and I quote:

Just go die...man...you think you're so mature...come to wifi...challenge us smaller kids who DONT CHEAT..see whether you can go back without crying...

Really proving your maturity, eh?

I'm not suprised this guy wants to not speak to you, really.