• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mawaru-Penguindrum

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The show that barely is about penguins despite the title!

I...have no idea what I'm watching...

I signed up for the penguins, I got...stalker girls, odd fantasies, magic hats that possess people, girls with memory erasing slingshot guns...my head hurts just trying to figure out what this show is even about...

It's still fun to watch, though!

Discuss.

Buchou

filch some swag
This has become one of my favourite animes ever. It's so beautiful words are not needed.

Gentleman Skeleton

In my opinion, this is the best anime of the year you can't get legally. I really do hope someone picks this up for a simulcast or full-on license.

Buchou

filch some swag
Holy cow did anyone see episode 11 yet? Things were going along smoothly (well as smooth as they get) and then THIS happens.

Judging by the hints given by the ending I think Mawaru Penguindrum is heading into... THAT territory.

If I'm reading what you meant by THAT territory correctly, then I surely hope not. I don't want another one of those.

Started watching it about a week ago and I am hooked o.o I absolutely love the anime, I got the same reaction I expected Penguins doing cute things what I got was completely unexpected ^^; XDDDD

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Last edited: