• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Max's New Adventures

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Great chapter. I enjoyed the quiz.

Roromiya

on hiatus
Great story! I got only got the first one right... hehe(;
Can you add me to the PM list please?

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Can you add me to the PM list please? I am really enjoying it! I know this is the Hoenn region and all, but I think it would be cool if Max got an egg that hatched into a Sinnoh or Unova Pokemon considering it would be a good learning experience for him, training a Pokemon he doesn't know much about.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Can you add me to the PM list please? I am really enjoying it! I know this is the Hoenn region and all, but I think it would be cool if Max got an egg that hatched into a Sinnoh or Unova Pokemon considering it would be a good learning experience for him, training a Pokemon he doesn't know much about.
1)Sure!)I am really happy that you like it, my dear new follower:)

2)about egg, I have this idea in mind, but sadly he won't get my fav unova Pokemon(oshawott-Dewott), cause he would get Mudkip, who is one of my Hoenn favourites

By the way, have you read all chapters?)

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Yes, I have read all the chapters! Since you bring Mudkipz into the mix, I hope he gets a Swampert :)

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hi!
Yeah, I liked the Pokemon Quiz chapter.
Thanks for the link to your fanfic, I love to read them and this is one of the most creative fanfic I've read. I love the references to the AG saga and sorry for the late reply, I thought it would be better to read your whole story so far rather than just that one chapter, in my free time.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Hi!
Yeah, I liked the Pokemon Quiz chapter.
Thanks for the link to your fanfic, I love to read them and this is one of the most creative fanfic I've read. I love the references to the AG saga and sorry for the late reply, I thought it would be better to read your whole story so far rather than just that one chapter, in my free time.
OK)thanks for the comment, glad you liked it!)

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Wow! Had a chance to write a new chapter, and I did!)Also, want to note, I thought whether to divide gym battle in two chapters or not, but I'll divide into two, because it has enough size(the 1st part) for the chapter and it will be more interesting for you:)

So, here it is!

advice: while Max and Roxanne are battling, you can use this music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eple8AkBZPg

The 7th Chapter: Unprepared Experience!

(Max and Forrest are somewhere near Pokemon Center. The place is a little bit rocky, so Max is training with his Pokemon as he prepares for the upcoming gym battle. Forrest is sitting and watching all of this)

Max(yelling): “Treecko, use Bullet Seed! Tailow, Use Steel Wing!”

Treecko: "Treecko!"(jumps) “Cko-ko-ko-ko…”(and Treecko shoots out lightgreen seeds out of his mouth and they are fired into the rock)

Taillow(flies and its wings glow grey as he heads into the another boulder)

(As they continue, Taillow smashes the rock and Treecko’s Bullet Seed smashes the rock as well)

Max(yells one more time): “Treecko, do a Pound attack with a spin! Like you did before!”

Treecko(jumps and spins): “Tree-eee…”(smashes the boulder and crashes it. Then it looks at Max and smiles) “Treecko!”

Max: “That’s great!” (to Taillow) “Let’s do Steel Wing again, and even harder this time!”

Taillow(nods and flies again): “Taillow!” (flies at the rock) “loooow…”

Max: “Now spin!”

(Tailow spins and becomes a spinning threat that crashes the rock)

Taillow(flies to Max); “Taillow!”

Max: “That’s awesome job too, Taillow!” (to both of them) “Now, take it please” (gives them Pokemon food with grated Oran berries, which Max had earlier)

(Pokemon start eating and they really like it)

Taillow(like “yummy!”): “”Loww!

Treecko(eats and enjoys it): “Cko!”

Forrest: “They really like it!”

Max: “Yeah! Thank you for making it!”

Forrest: “No problem, Max! Hope you’ll win this battle!...as for the battle what strategy do you plan to use?”

Max: “I’ll start with Treecko, try to do my best and later I’ll use Taillow if Treecko would be in danger. And as you’ve seen, our spinning moves are really powerful!”

Forrest(agrees): “Yes, they really are!”

(As Pokemon finish eating, Max takes Heart Scale out of his bag and shows them)

Max: “See this Heart Scale?”

His Pokemon(nod): “Cko-Low”

Max: “Look, guys, as soon as we win our battles, we’ll go and meet our old friend…I really want you to win, and I hope we’ll work like one heart together!”

(Pokemon nod and become pumped)

Max(smiles): “Great! So, good luck to us!”(returns Pokemon and tells Forrest to go to the gym. As they approach the large, rock-like building, Max breathes deeply and says)

Max(with anticipation): “My first gym battle is on the way! I can’t believe it…I am ready to go!”(goes to the gym)

Forrest: “Wait for me, not so quick…Oh, whatever…”

(As they enter the gym, they see a large battlefield with a lot of rocks(boulders) on it. They see that some people clean up the field, as one of them comes to Max and Forrest and tells Max. He is happens to be the Rustboro city judge, or assistant)

Judge: “We’ve waited for you. I wish you luck, Max!”

Max: “Thanks!”

Judge(calls Roxanne): “Teacher, your challenger is here for the battle!”

(Roxanne goes down the stairs and as she sees Max, tells him)

Roxanne: “Hi Max! I am happy that your Hoenn experience starts in my own Rustboro gym. That’s honor for me! So, are you ready to go? ”

Max: “I sure do!”

Judge(stands where the judges stand with a red and a green flags): “Teacher, the battlefield is set and ready.”

Roxanne: “That’s great! Let’s go then…”

(Roxanne and Max stand on the different sides of the battlefield and they both look very prepared to start their battle)

Roxanne(takes the Pokeball and throws it): “Geodude, I choose you!”

Geodude(comes out and has a very confident, strong-looking face): “Geodude! Geo!”

Max: “A Geodude…” (You know what comes next, don’t you?:))

Pokedex: “Geodude, the Rock Pokémon. Geodude has incredibly high defensive power, making it virtually resistant to any physical attacks.”

Max(with a confident look): “Very well, go, Treecko!”

Treecko(goes out of the Pokeball and lands on the little boulder and has a very determined look and confident eyes): “Treecko!”

Max: “Let’s show them, Treecko!”

Treecko(nods): “Treecko.”

Max: “Okay, let’s use Quick Attack!”

Roxanne(is surprised, but waits as Treecko approaches and yells): “Block it!” (Geodude uses his arms to block the attack)

Max(smiles as he did that on purpose): “Not going o happen…Jump, Treecko!”

(Treecko jumps over Geodude)

Max: “Use Bullet Seed!”

(Treecko uses it, Geodude tries to block it, but despite its high defenses, it rolls back)

Roxanne: “It was good, Geodude use, Rollout!”

(Geodude jumps and starts to roll and is going into Treecko at high speed)

Max: “Use Pound while you spin!”

(Treecko starts to spin and two attacks collide and two Pokemon land into the ground. Treecko is standing firm, but Geodude starts getting tired)

Roxanne: “Use Rollout once more!”

Geodude: “Geo!” (and starts Rollout again)

Max: “Treecko, use Bullet Seed to stop it!”

Treecko: “Treecko!-cko-cko-cko…”

(The attacks collide again, but Geodude overpowers the seed-attack and strikes Treecko. Treecko is hit hardly and lies in the ground)

Max(surprised): “But how??”

Roxanne: “I trained my Geodude a lot and it has very good defenses while rolling. Geodude, use Rollout once more!”

(Geodude starts rolling and as it headed into Treecko, Treecko just stands up)

Max(worried): “Not good!” (takes a Pokeball) “Return, Treecko!”

(He returns Treecko as Geodude stops rolling)

Roxanne: “Nice move, Max!”

Max(takes another Pokeball): “Go, Taillow!”

Taillow: “Taillow!”

Roxanne(surprised): “Quite unexpected choice. Do you really want to use a flying Pokemon in a rock gym?”

Max: “I sure do. Wait and you’ll see…”

Roxanne: “Very well. I like this type of confidence!”

Max: “Taillow use Steel Wing!”(Taillow uses Steel wing)

Roxanne: “Use Rollout, Geodude!”

(The two attacks collide in the air as Geodude is tired and Taillow is okay)

Max: “Use Steel Wing, Taillow!”

Roxanne: “Use Rock Throw!”(Geodude uses its arm and smashes the field and many rocks are headed into Taillow)

Max: “Use Quick Attack and dodge them!” (Taillow starts gaining speed, dodges them and is headed into Geodude)

Max: “Now, spin!”

(Tailow starts spinning)

Roxanne: “Block it!”

(Max chuckles quietly as Taillow strikes Geodude, the attack make explosion. Taillow hits like a spinning Fighter aircraft and flies and yells, while Geodude rolls closer to Roxanne and is Knocked out)

Judge: “Geodude is unable to battle…” (points red flag at it, then raises green flag and points at Taillow) “…Taillow is the winner!”

Max(shouts happily): “We did it! Great work, Taillow!”

Taillow(smiles and says with a joy): “Taillow!”

Roxanne: “That’s very impressive!” (recalls Geodude) “You trained your attacks well! But let’s continue!” (takes Pokeball) “Go!”

(As the Pokeball is thrown, a Pokemon with small round eyes, and Bushy Mustache that is under his huge nose, and a big Hat-like magnet appears)

Max(stunned): “No way…a Probopass!”

Probopass: “Pro-bo…”

(The scene ends while Roxanne is standing firm and Max is very surprised to see this Pokemon. Would he come victorious? We’ll see in next chapter)

The end of the 7th Chapter.

Last edited:

Roromiya

on hiatus
Really great chapter! I would've liked it if geodude had been evolved, besides that really awesome:)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
PROBOPASS...
Awesome! She evolved it! But, where in Hoenn did she evolve it? Since the only known places that send out the right electromagnetic frequency are Mt. Coronet, and ChargeStone Cave, or are you making your own cave thingy?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Great chapter, I'm enjoying the gym battle, it's very well written and detailed. Also great cliffhanger. I hope Max gets to beat Roxanne's Probopass.

Roromiya

on hiatus
Thanks)
but there's no point for a gym leader to use all evollved Pokemon against the beginning trainer

I know, its just a thought.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
You're getting much better with descriptions, which is great! I can't really think of any improvements needed, except for maybe the personality thing, though I do understand why this might be hard at this point in the story. Even so, this fanfic is very good.

So Roxanne has a Probopass? That's gonna be tricky - it's a Steel type as well as Rock, so I don't think Bullet Seed and Steel Wing are gonna help...