• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Max's Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Do you think Max should get a pokemon? If so, what?
I think he should DEFINITY get a pokemon after all this time. I think it would be a baby pokemon, most likely from D/P...;bonsly;!
Think about it. Mayhas Munchlax, James has Mime Jr, so it seem if max got a pokemon, it would be Bonsly. Anyway, do you think Max should get a pokemon?

G

Geki

Max shouldn't get a Pokemon throughout the storyline, they should wait until he is gone, like Misty or Tracey in a way.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Yeah, topics like this have been done to death now, and the majority always go with Ralts. And I'm included in that majority. He had the most meaningful relationship with it, and promised to go back for it, etc, etc~

D

Deoxys & Jirachi

well he is going to get a ralts when he is a trainer but i think he should become a pokemon professer instead of a trainer so he shouldnt have pokemon

Chris

Old Coot
Hoboy! When'd it become Repost Friday?!

Yeah, this topic's been done to death, as Gravy pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.