• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Max's Trade Shop

Maxlwin536

League Of Legends
Hello! Welcome to my Trade Shop!

1st Priority:
Now I want these pokemon, Shiny or not:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Special Japanese Victini(The one that knows V-Power since it's the most powerful Fire move in the game :D)
Spiritomb

I want these pokemon, Shiny form, NO HACKED ONES! I'll know if it's hacked, so don't bother with trying to:
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Eevee
Riolu

2nd Priority:
I want pokemon that have these abilities(I'm too lazy to go breeding for it :p). I'll specify level i want it at:
Hitmonchan Level 40-(Ability:Iron Fist)
Riolu Level 10-(Ability:prankster)
Aron Level 1 ONLY!!!(Ability:Sturdy)

3rd Priority:
Ill also take any legendaries, no hacked ones ^_^

I'm willing to trade:
Any pokemon I have or can get except my legendaries ^_^

Oh and if you want to trade, I really don't want pokemon that have evolved or are at lvl 15+. Is it that hard to breed me one with a ditto?

If I'm going to trade a pokemon to you(Ex. Zorua or Gibble), it's going to be at lvl 1(unless it can't be traded at level 1)

Because post count isn't increased on this section, I'd like to use skype to decide what we are doing in regards to trading and stuff.

My FC is below along with my Skype name(I'm only using Skype at 4-8pm)