• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maxxed Out! (325)

Bayleef

Onion?
The only thing I really liked about this episode was Jessie's rampage after Skitty ruined her hair, and the Surskit. I'd say that other than that, it was pretty dull. :/ 6/10.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I forgot if I replied or not, but....

This ep.....was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my life. XD

Max2 was ADORABLE. I wanted to hug him. And Tara Jayne has the BEST little-boy voice ever. >> Well, actually, second to Mona Marshall.

Woot. :3 10/10.

Heracross

Custom User Title
This episode was ok, but overall it was very Johto-ish as other people have said. Though it was good that they took another episode to focus on Max, who has for the most part been ignored recently. The very first thing I noticed about this episode as I was watching it was Nurse Joy's voice. Maybe her normal voice actor wasn't available or something, because that was definately not her normal voice. That just really bugged me for some reason. Jessie's hair obsession was pretty funny, but they just used that gag back in the episode when she cought Seviper so they probably should have waited a bit more before they did it again. Not a bad episode, but not really a good one either.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Heracross said:
This episode was ok, but overall it was very Johto-ish as other people have said. Though it was good that they took another episode to focus on Max, who has for the most part been ignored recently. The very first thing I noticed about this episode as I was watching it was Nurse Joy's voice. Maybe her normal voice actor wasn't available or something, because that was definately not her normal voice. That just really bugged me for some reason. Jessie's hair obsession was pretty funny, but they just used that gag back in the episode when she cought Seviper so they probably should have waited a bit more before they did it again. Not a bad episode, but not really a good one either.
I knew it was only a matter of time before Nurse Joy's voice would change, and here it is now. I knew because Mai Valentine's voice (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) changed, and I found that her voice actor left 4kids because she wanted more money or something (that is NOT confirmed, at least not for me)... Um, and I already knew Nurse Joy and Mai had the same voice actor by listening. I don't know if the voice actor will ever come back, though. Too bad, after so many episodes Nurse Joy's voice is gone, not to mention other voices like Cassidy's, is gone. Maybe forever...

Anyway, this episode was alright, but it wasn't quite as interesting as I had hoped. It was wierd how no one mentioned (in the episode) that Max and Maxx looked nearly identical.

Jessie going crazy because of her hair being ruined, with the hammer mech, and coming out of the water like some kind of monster was scary, and that made the episode better.

I give this episode a 7/10.

T

Togemon

I have mixed feelings for this episode. I really didn't like the Max parts, but Like others said, Jessie rules this episode! It's great to see one of my characters have something like that happen to them. But then on the other hand... NURSE JOY'S VOICE! Maybe I'm biased toward the old voice. but the other voice suited her perfectly, this voice was iffy... i guess I have to see more episodes with teh new voice before I fully judge it...

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
I personally liked this episode a lot. Maybe it has something to do with May & Max having pretty big parts. Skitty, again, was CUTE! Surskit was pretty adorable too. Jesse was funny but mostly creepy. XD!

C

Caluchu

THAT EPISODE WAS MY FAVE!!!!!The other max is fine,Itr's cool that they get along now.YAY!!!!And the trainers choice was fine.
Skitty so cute!!

Poor jesse,bad hair day,ehuhuh.

Nice.:)

S

Shiny May

a good ep. The fights between Max and Max was good. The dub voice of the second Max is also good and you could clearly hear the difference. I was afraid that the voices were going to be the same.
I also like the way Surskit looks and how May is in the middle of two Max's
And the Skitty popping out of the pokeball is sweet too !! :D
A good episode 9/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I just watched this episode again yesterday. I have to admit, Jessie was pretty interesting to watch in this episode. I was just as scared as all the characters were on-screen when Jessie came storming out of the lake after getting doused. LOL

Maxx/Max2 was a bit annoying, but I like that he and Max became friends by the end. I also liked seeing the twerps get blasted off for a change, that was different. :D

Geodude

I'm watching YTV now and it's airing this episode...I dunno if it's the first time or not.

I think Jessie was having fun with the "monster rising from the lake" bit...it was funny...and then Skitty owning her with Doubleslap after. :D

~*Aurora Wish*~

I QUIT THIS FORUM!!!
This was too funny! First Max and Max fight, Skitty messes with Jessie's hair(A Scyther cut her hair once), And then, they have to fight team Rocket!

P

pokémasta125

LuauGirl15 said:
I loved this episode! Max and Max quarreling in the beginning was pretty funny, and so was Skitty messing up Jessie's hair!

Did anyone else think that Jessie looked like Samara Morgan (from the Ring) at the end when she tried to grab Surskit? Why do all Japanese or Japanese-based shows and movies have a freaky girl with hair over her face, lol!

now that you mention it, jessie did look like samara!

this episode was pretty good. the maxes looked alive but their voices weren't too similar.

G

Geki

This episode was weird, and crappy. It didn't even seem like an AG episode..

3/10

B

Blaziken master

The funniest parts were Jessie's rampage and when skitty attacked Brock

OMG! O_O Jessie looks so scary....
And lol at the two Maxs, that was funny

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!
Any Masato based episode is terrible, and this one lived up to its expectations, the only good part was Musashi getting angry over her hair, and thats it.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
It was totally ridiculous, even by cartoon standards. Having a complete clone only slightly taller with orange hair and square spects, along with the exact same name, is a rather pathetic plot. As bad as having a guy name Romeo with a Volbeat fall in love with a girlo named Julliette with a Illumise.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It was totally ridiculous, even by cartoon standards. Having a complete clone only slightly taller with orange hair and square spects, along with the exact same name, is a rather pathetic plot. As bad as having a guy name Romeo with a Volbeat fall in love with a girlo named Julliette with a Illumise.

Oh really? Its not the first time they did this, there was a guy called Richie in the Indigo league, you heard of him?