• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maxxed Out! (325)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does anyone find it odd that only twenty-something episodes from this episode Norman is suspected of having an affair, and in this episode there's some kid who looks just like Max and even has the same name? It's probably a major coincidence though, since I don't think they'd be daring enough to imply the look-alike is Norman's illegitimate child

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic

Leonhart

Imagineer
Eneco's little frenzy at the beginning was amusing, as was seeing Nyasu and Kojirou in their sleeping bags. Since I've never quite warmed up to Masato, I wasn't too pleased to see his look-alike here. However, that Ametama was much stronger than I expected which was cool, and Eneco tail-slapping Musashi was hilarious.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eneco's little frenzy at the beginning was amusing, as was seeing Nyasu and Kojirou in their sleeping bags. Since I've never quite warmed up to Masato, I wasn't too pleased to see his look-alike here. However, that Ametama was much stronger than I expected which was cool, and Eneco tail-slapping Musashi was hilarious.

Funny how this was Surskit's debut episode, and yet Skitty was the one who had the best moments. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I kind of wish that Masato had captured the Ametama as his first Pokemon since he seemed interested in the species, although it's too bad that Masato's doppelgänger owned it.

Daizy

I call you honey
So there was a Max look-alike. His Surskit was cute though and Jessie was even greedier than usual in this episode. And I'm even more fond of May's Skitty than I thought.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So there was a Max look-alike. His Surskit was cute though and Jessie was even greedier than usual in this episode. And I'm even more fond of May's Skitty than I thought.

Musashi didn't seem any more selfish than usual to me, although I was taken aback when we saw her with a mallet/hammer here. That looked dangerous.

SKITTY IS ADORABLE OMG SHE