• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May’s Pokémon Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
May’s Pokémon Face-off

Welcome to the May’s Pokémon Face-off!

Anyone who has ever read one of CyberCubed’s posts knows what he, as a representation of the May fanbase, believes. So, she is a fairly well-known and liked character (well, either liked or disliked). Well, aside from the fact that May is “loved” by a large sum of pkmn viewers (of whom are now all “loving” Hikari), May is in the pkmn Anime, which means, she carries around pkmn. She never had too many pkmn, contrary to Ash, but some of which have evolved. Many of them have been used in contests, which means that some must have “interesting” movesets, with the example of Skitty’s Blizzard. Well, why not begin? I know, no creative opener today…

As always, rules in this face-off are identical to that of the Dark Face-off Version 2. I see little reason in keeping many different lists of rules that get updated frequently, when I can have one that gets used at multiple places.

Anime Contender List:
Beautifly
Blaziken
Bulbasaur
Eevee
Munchlax
Skitty
Squirtle

Game Contender List:
Combusken
Marshtomp
Grovyle
Shroomish
Numel
Wailmer
Swellow

Manga Contender List (Sapphire is basically May):
Aggron
Donphan
Blaziken
Minun
Relicanth
Tropius
Wailord

Face-off One-Anime
Simple enough, nothing fancy is here besides the good, Mystian hurt/heal style with May’s anime pkmn. Go to the DFOV2 if you need to know what this is and/or how it works.

Beautifly-30
Blaziken-30
Bulbasaur-30
Eevee-30
Munchlax-30
Skitty-30
Squirtle-30

Vote away!

Pure

back.
Misty's Pokemon.
And once again, Saw. It. Coming.