• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May’s Pokémon Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
that votings confusing lol

i think i can vote again
heal blaziken
hurt bulba

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
idk but i am more active than the previous owner is this face-off check to see how many times he posted and his recent post r because he is mad at me
hurt blaze heal squirt
Bl-149
S-44
Bu-4

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
so i couldnt vote in this post right??? i have to wait till sombody votes and two posts r inbetween mine???

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
so we don't have 2 people being the only 2 voting cuz then they coukd vote back to back healing and hurting the same pokemon like what u guys did with blasiken and eevee this way the face-off is a little more fair

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
o yah thats what happens in my face off all the time... but yah me edward and tyrnaitar owned u guys lol... but i think squirtle might have a lower score

Pure

back.
ff, you sent him a very rude PM. He has many face-offs, and was simply overshadowed here.
He still left on CONDITION. Grow up, and accept conditions and rules. He wasn't as active there, fine. It's not like this place has been better after you took over.
And my vote is to keep eevee in. It's the voting style. It's the rules. YOU. HAVE. TO.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
k what u can vote pokemon in now???... man this has gotten way to confusing how about u post all the new rules ff...

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
no u can't vote pokemon in and eevee has been out for a while i did not mean for my pm to be rude and i offered him to take it back but he refused so deal with it if i have control own this face-off then i should beable to make rules if he has so many face-offs he should be glad i have this one because it takes pressure off of him so deal with it

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
arg its gunna end up havin a squirtle comback... :( i can just see it happening

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Hurt bulbasaur
heal blaziken

^^^yah just a tad lol

Lapras_Lover

Heal Squirtle
Hurt Blaziken

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
heal squirt hurt bulba ed i need a tally from u u haven't tallied much and u r a tallier and the voting is so to people can't gang up on one pokemon

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
heal squirt
hurt bulba

no i dint hes a lier..and shiny alakazam you are not a great cow-owner first you ask desperetly to be mines in team rockets and then you barley voted 7 times

edwardel

I am the skat man
Did I just hear you call me your tallyist fossil? Remember, you deserve this face-off not me. Leave me out of it.

Heal blaze
Bulbasaur is dead already
Hurt squirt

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
fine i will take the rule back but plz don't have gang up on a pokemon and (warning exageration coming up) destroy it in 10 post back to back with in 5 min
hurt blaze heal squirt
Bl-151
S-46

Status
Not open for further replies.