• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 08 Plot Discussion.

Jade

Myuu...
June 08 Plot Discussion. Check Post 62 onwards for it.

Looks like someone is being very bad for merging a thread... So for June discussion its on Post 62 onwards....

Ho. ho. ho. Once again, these threads are still mine.

Linky, linky is here...
http://netkun.com/pockemon/story/0804/highlight_0804.html

Grade 4.
Pixies appears there.
Saturn vs. Dia & Torterra

Grade 5:
Fantina and Rowan reappears.
5th gym starts there.

Grade 6:
Riley & Lucario appears at Iron Cave

Ya know your usual business here...DISCUSS'n'SPECULATE.

Last edited:
Again...just something I tried to understand^ ^
Riley rules> <!

Grade 6:
The cave paintings are not supposed to be seen by anyone...However, the mysterious man had already entered the cave and began to infer the meanings of the paintings.
Having seen the man's enormous power, Pearl and the others decided to retreat. But Dia was still at the scene. What will he do? Will he be safe?
Dia tried to encourage himself by singing a song from his favorite Anime, and he finally asked the mysterious man if he is the boss of Team Galactic.
Instead of respond to Dia's question, the man continued to examine the cave paintings. Then he turned away without ever looking at Dia. Just when Dia thought he was about to leave, the man suddenly ordered a Magnet Bomb attack!

Grade 5:
It seems like the mysterious group which planned to kidnap the Lady to get money is also plotting something on Lady Berlitz's father?!
On the other hand, the trio run into Fantina again in Hearthome City. It turned out that this ever-cheerful lady was not only a coordinator, but a gym leader as well.
To get ready to face Fantina's Mismagius' illusion attacks, the trio came up with a strategy to use Muchlax in the coming gym battle. Will it work out?
Just when the gym challenge was about to begin, some mathematical problems popped out. It seems like instead of seeking for a battle tactic, they should review some math lessons?

Grade 4:
The destination of Dia's ship is the Iron Mountain. Awaited there for Dia is the special training from Riley and his Lucario.
Byron, the Canalave gym leader had asked Riley to help Dia with his training. Upon Dia's arrival, Riley immediately challenged Dia to battle.
Unable to stand against Lucario's powerful Aura Sphere attack, Boo, Ruu and Puu were soon knocked out. Riley certainly is strong!
From the previous battle, Riley concluded that although Dia's team had fairly good defense combo, it lacked speed. And thus he would choose [A-course] for Dia's training!
To protect the legendary pokemon from being captured by Team Galactic, that was the reason why Dia had to become stronger. Riley told Dia that there was not much time left...

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

So much for Wonderland... not to mention... Harbor Inn. (Oh well, it'll come eventually, right?)

Things are looking... interesting... I guess I can't think of anything more to say...

Wow. The DP arc might have just gotten more interesting.

Yup, and so much for Wonderland. They are NEVER going to finish the Emerald arc, are they? (They said it was April...)

uber gon

Accept Change
How the heck is Dia gonna have speed in his arsenal when all his pokémon evolve into/are slowpokes (the expression, NOT the pokémon)?

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
Riley looks hot in the manga!!! *drools* Now I want to find out more!!!!!! ^_^

I wonder if Pearl and the lady are getting training as well? My guess will be:
Pearl with Buck or Mira.
Lady with Marley or Cheryl.

I also wonder if Pearl's and Lady's teams have a lack in a stat?

Last edited:

brelili

Call me Bri.
Pearl would be probably lacking in his defenses. Plus, it would be totally awesome if he trined with Buck.

Eefi

Pearl would be probably lacking in his defenses. Plus, it would be totally awesome if he trined with Buck.

True, the impatient type always have the low guard. Buck specializes defenses, so I think that is a perfect match right there.

As for Berlitz, I don't know what her teams weakness is. All I could think about is that poor Ponyta that always get KO everytime...

Eefi

OH! I got a great theory: Riley will give him the Riolu egg so Diamond will have a fast pokemon on his team after their special training!! ^_^

brelili

Call me Bri.
QUOTE=Eefi;7766620]OH! I got a great theory: Riley will give him the Riolu egg so Diamond will have a fast pokemon on his team after their special training!! ^_^[/QUOTE]

Hey, I was thinking the same. Just a small thing, but is Riley's necklace the Groudon symbol?

uber gon

Accept Change
Again...just something I tried to understand^ ^
Riley rules> <!

Grade 6:
The cave paintings are not supposed to be seen by anyone...However, the mysterious man had already entered the cave and began to infer the meanings of the paintings.
Having seen the man's enormous power, Pearl and the others decided to retreat. But Dia was still at the scene. What will he do? Will he be safe?
Dia tried to encourage himself by singing a song from his favorite Anime, and he finally asked the mysterious man if he is the boss of Team Galactic.
Instead of respond to Dia's question, the man continued to examine the cave paintings. Then he turned away without ever looking at Dia. Just when Dia thought he was about to leave, the man suddenly ordered a Magnet Bomb attack!

Grade 5:
It seems like the mysterious group which planned to kidnap the Lady to get money is also plotting something on Lady Berlitz's father?!
On the other hand, the trio run into Fantina again in Hearthome City. It turned out that this ever-cheerful lady was not only a coordinator, but a gym leader as well.
To get ready to face Fantina's Mismagius' illusion attacks, the trio came up with a strategy to use Muchlax in the coming gym battle. Will it work out?
Just when the gym challenge was about to begin, some mathematical problems popped out. It seems like instead of seeking for a battle tactic, they should review some math lessons?

Grade 4:
The destination of Dia's ship is the Iron Mountain. Awaited there for Dia is the special training from Riley and his Lucario.
Byron, the Canalave gym leader had asked Riley to help Dia with his training. Upon Dia's arrival, Riley immediately challenged Dia to battle.
Unable to stand against Lucario's powerful Aura Sphere attack, Boo, Ruu and Puu were soon knocked out. Riley certainly is strong!
From the previous battle, Riley concluded that although Dia's team had fairly good defense combo, it lacked speed. And thus he would choose [A-course] for Dia's training!
To protect the legendary pokemon from being captured by Team Galactic, that was the reason why Dia had to become stronger. Riley told Dia that there was not much time left...

Cool. RILEY IS HERE!!
That is so awesome.

.........Diamond singing to Cyrus sounds wierd to me....
why would he do that?

I loled when I saw their faces as soon as they found out that Fantina is a Gym Leader. (BTW, I think the answer to that problem is 3470. :3 )

How the heck is Dia gonna have speed in his arsenal when all his pokémon evolve into/are slowpokes (the expression, NOT the pokémon)?
LOL. Maybe He'll catch something else.....THAT'S NOT A WALL.

Last edited: