• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 08 Plot Discussion.

Dia's Torterra's name is Ruu...it can be also called Luu since Japanese does not distinguish R and L. I don't think there will be more Ru/Lu in Dia's team.> <

.........Diamond singing to Cyrus sounds wierd to me....
why would he do that?
Dia sang the song because he was nervous and wanted to encourage himself. Although I haven't pay much attention to it, I've heard that the song had made several appearances in DP series.^ ^

Maxim

Beyond repair
The gallery was finally updated!

But it's a pity they didn't put the Volume 24 backcover. Maybe next month....

Jade

Myuu...
Surely it took them like forever to update the Image gallery..... It was left unchanged for like...what? A year? o_O;;

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah, the singing part made me smile, I wouldn't have the guts to sing out loud to him but then again, I would be all like, yays!! It's Cyrus squeeeee!!!

Yeah, Riley does look pretty sweet.

uber gon

Accept Change
The gallery was finally updated!

But it's a pity they didn't put the Volume 24 backcover. Maybe next month....

Where do I find the gallery?

Jade

Myuu...
I know its more than 6 months but I forgot how long it has been since Volume 24 was released.

Dia's Torterra's name is Ruu...it can be also called Luu since Japanese does not distinguish R and L. I don't think there will be more Ru/Lu in Dia's team.> <

I Kinda Figured it out when I tried translating it myself.

Dia sang the song because he was nervous and wanted to encourage himself. Although I haven't pay much attention to it, I've heard that the song had made several appearances in DP series.^ ^

Which song was it?

Answers in bold.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Dia with a Riolu would be cool it would be cool if he named it Lu or Ri but Ri is more for snover who wants to bet he wont get a snover. Pearl is probaly lacking in defence and will might get a tank/wall like(thinks of a good one) Chansy(doubt it) and Beriltz I think is lacking in strenght(Her ponyta) and might get a well theres a lot of pokemon she could get so..................

uber gon

Accept Change
Dia with a Riolu would be cool it would be cool if he named it Lu or Ri but Ri is more for snover who wants to bet he wont get a snover. Pearl is probaly lacking in defence and will might get a tank/wall like(thinks of a good one) Chansy(doubt it) and Beriltz I think is lacking in strenght(Her ponyta) and might get a well theres a lot of pokemon she could get so..................

Hope she gts something really strong.

Netkun said that it was a song from his favorite anime.
Sorry I don't know which anime it was because I don't have the manga.> <

Oh, alright then.
Wasn't it that fighting robot anime he likes.
I remember something about robots in one of Coronis' Diamond and Pearl Summaries.

Butta

i can only think that riley will give dia a riolu egg
but did give cyrus a mustache or is that just his upper lip????????

Dia406

Totally not gay!
If Berlitz is lacking in offence(her ponyta) she should get a Toxicroak or something really strong. I can for some reason imagine Pearl with a Gliscor, Dia and Riolu fit each other. Riley looks cool in the manga like hes about to say" Dia thats not a toy its a pokemon" he seems serious to I would want him as my teacher but in offence I already got speed down.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
If Berlitz is lacking in offence(her ponyta) she should get a Toxicroak or something really strong. I can for some reason imagine Pearl with a Gliscor, Dia and Riolu fit each other. Riley looks cool in the manga like hes about to say" Dia thats not a toy its a pokemon" he seems serious to I would want him as my teacher but in offence I already got speed down.

I think ;077; should train and maybe evolve into ;078; because I hated when it was used as a no-pedal bicycle.