• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 11th: SM26 - Farewell, Māmane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Because every episode gets better with more Hoshi.
I don't disagree with that, and yeah, she's probably here for the party. And I wouldn't be surprised if Harper and Sarah were here too simce they don't have VA's.

Anyway, like a lot of others, I think the "shocking turn" thing indicates the classic misunderstanding plot. It's not confirmed, of course, but that's the obvious and most likely route. Also, no TR is always good, although I wasn't expecting them in this episode anyway.

Because every episode gets better with more Hoshi.

You said it.

My hopes for this episode are that the "shocking turn" will be that Sophocles' parents realise how much his friends care for him despite having the personality of a whiny brick wall and decide against leaving. What will probably happen is that it was a whole misunderstanding all along.

I would hope for him leaving, but then that'd scare me that one or more of the other companions would leave.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Noticed that Rotom is once again absent from the VA list. Seems to be happening way too often just to be an error now, he used to be listed right after Ash and Pikachu but now Lillie has that spot.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
They do. Neither sister had an actor credited in either of their episodes.

In that case, if Hoshi is at the farewell party, then it wouldn't be surprise me if Hou and Sui are there, as well, wreaking havoc and running around like they're on a sugar high and getting on their big sister's nerves. :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Noticed that Rotom is once again absent from the VA list. Seems to be happening way too often just to be an error now, he used to be listed right after Ash and Pikachu but now Lillie has that spot.

It's weird, yes, but it does just seem to be an error. He's been absent from the online VA lists for episode 17, 18, 24, 25 and 26 so far, and he WAS listed in the end credits for the three of those that have aired.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Sophocles was trying to think badly of his friends so he wouldn't feel bad when he left them. Or atleast that's what I assume from these evil faces. Too "forced" to be real XD

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Even though I'm not a big Sophocles fan, I don't know why I feel quite sad for him towards the end where he's stuffing himself while crying.

Last edited:

Everything12

After seeing the Preview I think this episode has a good chance to be really good, though I still don't think he is leaving.

Nebbygetinthebag

The preview in this episode is great, poor Sophocles why is he crying.i think this episode is gonna be really good and maybe I could like Sophocles as a character and I don't think he is leaving permanently.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Not sure what to make of it.

SM fantasy group looks funny sticking their nose up. Lana is growing on me. Could be fun...could also give much needed development to Sophocles.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm still doubting that he'll actually leave...or if he does, that it'll be temporary at most. Why is everyone turning their noses up at him? Just his weird fantasy driven by low self-esteem? Anyway, this episode looks like it will develop him and he's the one who needs it most. Mallow also needs another one since hers was more about Bounsweet evolving. I'd like for Lana to have one but they've been developing her slowly outside her episodes.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
The preview made me feel a bit sad if Sophocles is leaving... probably one of the few times I'll feel something for him that isn't neutral. Everyone's irritated and emotional faces shined through. I kind of pity him as I watch Sophocles cry and act like a baby in the preview. We don't even get to see his parents.

In other news, I wonder what Steenee, Popplio, and Shiron are holding. And the preview is a bit weird like one moment we see Sophocles walking by himself, then with Ash and then with the classmates. Guess you gotta keep it ambiguous.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yep! About 99.9% sure now that Sophocles is leaving! Hardly any doubts in my mind after seeing the preview! I don't think that part 'things take a shocking turn' means much. Goodbye Sophocles! :D. Pikachu-Togedemaru chemistry so nice though! Will miss it!.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.