• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 11th: SM26 - Farewell, Māmane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
We don't, regarding her anime version. Also, she said it was a trip that changed that, not because she lived with her mother.

Conveniently enough, Lillie nor her butler said much about her mother, so there is really no ill will.

Lillie didn't go on a trip with her mother. She went to live with her mother at another mansion (presumably for awhile), and when she returned to the main mansion, she had developed a fear of touching Pokémon. Lusamine is still living at that other mansion.

It was pretty evident that neither the butler nor Lillie were going to divulge any details about Lillie's mother. (Besides, it wasn't the butler's place to say anything about Lillie's mother.) Just because they didn't say anything doesn't mean there isn't any ill will. It just means that neither Lillie nor the butler wanted to talk about it.

Red and Blue

So Sophocles isn't moving after all? Whats even the point of this episode then?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Lillie didn't go on a trip with her mother. She went to live with her mother at another mansion (presumably for awhile), and when she returned to the main mansion, she had developed a fear of touching Pokémon. Lusamine is still living at that other mansion.

It was pretty evident that neither the butler nor Lillie were going to divulge any details about Lillie's mother. (Besides, it wasn't the butler's place to say anything about Lillie's mother.) Just because they didn't say anything doesn't mean there isn't any ill will. It just means that neither Lillie nor the butler wanted to talk about it.

Which still could be interpreted as her mother not being a bad mother.

This is the anime that makes even the slightest wincing of your face towards a picture be extremely plot relevant, which it didn't happen here.

Red and Blue

Honestly I wouls have preferred it if he just left. Moving would be the perfect opportunity to set up his trial on the third island.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Honestly I wouls have preferred it if he just left. Moving would be the perfect opportunity to set up his trial on the third island.

If the writers decided to go in that direction, this episode would be a great episode. Then again, since Sophocles is in next week's voice cast, the only good potential point would be Mamane's character development.

Red and Blue

But Ash already has an Electrium Z, rendering Sophocles's role as a Captain moot

He could have given Ash the Pikachu Z crystal. Or molayne could have given him the steelieum Z as a substitute.

Spyro39

Hmm... We don't know where Sophocles is moving if he did leave, so we don't really know if him leaving would've opened the opportunity to set up his trial on the third island until this episode tells us where he would've actually moved to.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
He didn't leave. Shocker. I totally need my jaw up off the floor for that one.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
He's probably not going to leave, but Clemont also showed up in the VA list during his temporary absence. Of course, that would draw even more comparisons between him and Clemont but that's another problem.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
He's probably not going to leave, but Clemont also showed up in the VA list during his temporary absence. Of course, that would draw even more comparisons between him and Clemont but that's another problem.

In all fairness, he did have speaking cameos.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
In all fairness, he did have speaking cameos.

Yeah, I was trying to imply that he could have speaking cameos. Perhaps as a researcher at the observatory. Or by video phone since those are so common.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So ya the va list show sophicles is still in the show, which mean that this episode is a wastle of time.

Well I didn't expect much better since this is SM, but I'm still looking forward to the farewell festivities even if Sophocles and Togedemaru will be sticking around. I don't mind teases like this much as long as the rest of the plot is handled well. :]

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Maybe he actually is being set up to leave...just not yet.

Idk, I don't know what to make of it right now.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They tried to hide it but Rotom does what Rotom does

Status
Not open for further replies.