• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 12th: PM2023 006 - The Ancient Monster Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I think it will choose to roam the skies. It might rejoin Roy at the end of the series once he has grown as a trainer.
My opinion on your question, Nope it's definitely fleeing after its done wrecking the place. If Rayquaza stays with Roy then

Roy>>>>>>>>Everyone Else

Even if Roy can't control it all he has to do is be near Liko and Rayquaza will just bust out again and demolish every problem the crew faces. All he has to do is pray to Arceus that Quaza doesn't nuke him, Liko, The Pokeball or the Pendant in the process
I'm not sure I can see them getting rid of one of the kids special Pokémon for majority of the series while the other one keeps theirs.

Sham

The Guardian of War
....If Rayquaza is in the Roy's Pokeball does that mean he's the first major character to debut with a legendary already on his hands?

Red and Blue

....If Rayquaza is in the Roy's Pokeball does that mean he's the first major character to debut with a legendary already on his hands?
Yeah more or less. Even if Rayquaza leaves him immediately afterwards.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I’m more interested in knowing who caught Rayquaza in that pokeball in the first place. Has Rayquaza been trapped for hundreds of years? This person may not be alive, but maybe they left some things behind somewhere, which may give a clue as to is identity and his intentions.

DuskAstral

I would say rather the second.
The first would be Liko with this mysterious Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.