• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 12th: SM121 - Mao's Valiant Effort! The Forest Pokémon Café!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I can't believe an animation director that last worked on the first part of the Groudon and Kyogre episodes. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how the episode has been animated.
wasn't that ep's animation kinda meh? Though I haven't watched them in years, so my memory could be fuzzy

ShadowForce720

I take back what I said, I don’t think anything is gonna come out of this episode for Mallow. If she was getting a Z-Ring, I don’t see why her name was left out of the Z-Move boot camp summary. I mean, Lillie’s was too, but add in the fact that her artwork in PokeFan didn’t have her with a Z-Ring while everyone else did, I’m thinking our girl is gonna be left out of this one.

At the most, I see a Gracidea being given to her. Please let me be wrong.

Considering Pokefan literally says Mallow is gaining new powers in this episode, which means it's safe to say that Mallow is getting something in this episode as Pokefan wouldn't have said that if Mallow wasn't getting anything in this episode.

Also I really don't think Mallow not being specifically named in the summary for episode 123 really means anything. At this point I think your jumping to conclusions to quickly here, after all it wasn't that long ago that people would have ruled out the idea of Lana's Popplio fully evolving or Sophocles getting a Z-ring and yet here we are.

nuzamaki90

Also I really don't think Mallow not being specifically named in the summary for episode 123 really means anything. At this point I think your jumping to conclusions to quickly here, after all it wasn't that long ago that people would have ruled out the idea of Lana's Popplio fully evolving or Sophocles getting a Z-ring and yet here we are.

Definitely subverting my expectations so when I actually watch the episode instead of outright skipping it, I’ll at least won’t be expecting something to happen.

And “new powers” could just as easily mean Gracidea lol

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
wasn't that ep's animation kinda meh? Though I haven't watched them in years, so my memory could be fuzzy
Yeah, I kind of think it wasn't that good, so it'll be interesting to see if how they animate this episode. Maybe they've improved.

D

Deleted member 384931

I always feel like Mallow episodes are hollow summary wise and content

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Nobody posted the caps?

https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/90565/

The two locations are Mallow's Cafe and Oranguru's Bar.

It looks to me like Olivia is going to be filling in for Mallow while she's with Oranguru. She's there to give either a Z-Crystal, a Z-Ring, or both.
Because they're all, if not mostly the same images from the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.