• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 13th: PM2019 110 - The Traitorous Battle Royal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Master Pikachu 11

He's not gonna catch it
They are obviously joking, and making a statement about a certain someone that always mentions this
What leak
Its a joke

I mean we can but considering the number of episodes left and all the narratives left to cover, i doubt it. I'd rather a Lillie 2 parter than a Lillie episode and then a battle royale episode
They are probably going to rush through it in one episode unfortunately

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Episode preview: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gingertail24

Considering they decided to actually give those two cotd non generic designs. I feel like the betrayal is gonna come from them and not tokio. But idk.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
•Asahi back in person
•Inteleon focus incoming
•Go and Tokio team-up once more
•So the traitorous part is the fact these PM nooks are probably scummy or ganging up on each other?

Looks like a fun affair, more Inteleon is always gravy.

shinydracovish

Water Pokémon Trainer
Oh that preview makes this episode look fun af

Shame it's overshadowed by the Masters 8 reveal

Theres an extended preview which shows Inteleon vs Zangoose

I wonder what was that move Zangoose was using?
Are you gonna post the link to the extended preview so people can answer your question..? Lol

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I see this episode being loads of fun and well written, as all PM episodes have been so far
Hopefully Ash does nothing in this episode just so people cant get mad at this episode for the treatment of their precious Ash which seems to be the only thing they care about, Ash deserves to be sidelined in every Goh focus episode just as Goh is in every PWC episode

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
lol Maybe Tokio will backstab Goh but then they learn that they both made it?

I thought it was gonna be an alola episode too xD

BlueDragonfangirl

Oh that preview makes this episode look fun af

Shame it's overshadowed by the Masters 8 reveal

Theres an extended preview which shows Inteleon vs Zangoose

I wonder what was that move Zangoose was using?
Meh I’m not a fan of the thing or Goh so.

diakyu

This episode looks really fantastic, I love that there seem to be quite a few more people participating in Project Mew than just the characters we've met.

Status
Not open for further replies.