• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 13th: PM2019 110 - The Traitorous Battle Royal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingertail24

I hated it so much, every flipping time that happened. Has Goh not been called out on yet?

I‘m not an avid watcher for Journey’s I just watch when I see something I like, example masters 8.

Or when an old time friends return.
That red hair PM guy called goh weak
Gary did it in the Articuno episode
He was basically called out by the narrative when he lost 2-0 in JN episode 7 in that battle tournament

Honestly, fans critique of how Goh doesn't deserve to be in PM because he caught suicune only due to the poachers weakening him could of been a valid development for goh

Maybe Gary or someone else points this out. That "you only got lucky with catching suicune because it was weakened by someone else". Making goh doubt if he deserves to be in PM. With it culminating with him proving that he does

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Atleast we know @Zoruagible ships and approves of Goh x Tokio, what a tolerant icon :p
So now Gou will suddenly have battle skills, where 39 episodes ago, he asked Ash what was strong against an Aloloan Ninetailes?
Out of everything, why is THIS an issue? Why would he know the type advantages of a mon he's never battled before? I really hate when people get mad at that stuff, its honestly normal considering there are 18 types and almost a thousand pokemon/formes with different typings
I wish Lillie had more opportunities to train back in SM, she appeared to be a smart trainer
Lillie had great analytical skills and a keen battle sense and capability, shown in her battle against Gladion and when she battled with Pikachu. The only thing lacking was her mons strength, and now that she has Magearna and will probably evolve Vulpix someday, I'll definitely place her over the likes of Serena, Mallow and Chloe with the potential to surpass Lana Dawn and May if they decide to go the USUM route with her being a trainer after Mohn is brought back

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I wonder if Ash will help Goh here or just watch

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

Gingertail24

Atleast we know @Zoruagible ships and approves of Goh x Tokio, what a tolerant icon :p

Out of everything, why is THIS an issue? Why would he know the type advantages of a mon he's never battled before? I really hate when people get mad at that stuff, its honestly normal considering there are 18 types and almost a thousand pokemon/formes with different typings

Lillie had great analytical skills and a keen battle sense and capability, shown in her battle against Gladion and when she battled with Pikachu. The only thing lacking was her mons strength, and now that she has Magearna and will probably evolve Vulpix someday, I'll definitely place her over the likes of Serena, Mallow and Chloe with the potential to surpass Lana Dawn and May if they decide to go the USUM route with her being a trainer after Mohn is brought back
She doesn't even need to evolve her Vulpix to be above Chloe. How many battles has Chloe had? Honestly Lillie by the end of SM would steam roll Chloe.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
XY elements are back and a chance to have Ash redeem XY's loss so fans like him are suddenly back on Ash's and the anime's side again
I just hope they don't get toooo many expectations, there is still a chance for Alain to be defeated by Leon just to show his power
I feel like I'm overestimating that chance though, they showed Leon winning strong trainers like three times and will another two, it's weird to bring back a very specific character to do something that was done before with others

I don’t care at all about this episode
Not surprising, I don't hate Goh or Project Mew as much as most people here do but compared to the greatness of Masters 8 tournament even I see it as something less interesting

BlueDragonfangirl

I just hope they don't get toooo many expectations, there is still a chance for Alain to be defeated by Leon just to show his power
I feel like I'm overestimating that chance though, they showed Leon winning strong trainers like three times and will another two, it's weird to bring back a very specific character to do something that was done before with others

Not surprising, I don't hate Goh or Project Mew as much as most people here do but compared to the greatness of Masters 8 tournament even I see it as something less interesting
What’d be the point of bringing back Alan if Ash can’t get his payback? :(

Yah, we have legends we’ve known forever and wanted Ash to battle, examples Cynthia and Alan and Lance.

Who has time to care about a guy trying to catch a legendary Pokémon most of us don’t even want him to catch and will likely never see again after this series ends.

Decidueye23

Woah woah. I dont think lillie will ever surpass dawn or may interms of strenght....

D

Deleted member 384931

Interesting Gary isnt participating in this one (so far we know)

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

Gingertail24

Lol it's good Gary isn't in here. We all know goh is most likely isn't gonna lose any tokens due to how late we are in the series, so he is most likely winning this trial. Can you imagine the fandom riot that would happen if goh beat Gary in this trial lol

BlueDragonfangirl

Lol it's good Gary isn't in here. We all know goh is most likely isn't gonna lose any tokens due to how late we are in the series, so he is most likely winning this trial. Can you imagine the fandom riot that would happen if goh beat Gary in this trial lol
Yah, its like how Gary was always a head of Ash in the kanto league.

Guess that must be what they are going for here.

I already hate the fact that he became Goh's rival in this thing.

No need to do that, fandom is already a ticking time bomb with Goh.

Hell I've seen YouTube comments saying they don't care about this episode.

D

Deleted member 384931

Oh, he's already in.

After all, if anyone gets a free pass to help go after Mew, it's the guy who won TEN badges.
True lol . You know with PM I feel like Gou doesn't advance with the token system. We dont know when he will have enough tokens to become a Chaser, unlike the rule with 8 badges at Leagues. And even if he, Tokio and Gary become chasers, what is next?

Status
Not open for further replies.