• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 13th: PM2019 110 - The Traitorous Battle Royal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yes.

Other characters besides Ash exist. This ain't the AU movies lol
I didn’t mind contests going or Serena’s thing.

Maybe it’s because those seasons knew how to handle the balance better.

How the Hell is going to work?

Not to mention I still have no idea what they are doing with Chloe to even focus on.

I mean because this is such a big thing for Ash not just leagues and collecting gym badges. We can’t just keep switching back and fourth here.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
The problem is they’re already hyping the M8 tournament up by showing the full roster before they’re even done with goh. People are gonna be impatient with something as anticipated as this right in front of their eyes.

In DP and XY ash didn’t even get his last badge until dawn and serena were done, and the league starts just a few ep after that. So there wasn’t a large waiting time, where people just stewed in their own hype.

AG had ash finish his badge quest first before they rushed to finish may’s stuff, but it also didn’t hype up anything for the league since ash didn’t have a series rival in AG. So there was nothing to get overly impatient over.

The hype is going to be on the M8 tournament for at least a while now, and everything else will just seem uninteresting for a lot of people.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think Gou needs 8 Tokens to become a chaser candidate.Those with 8 Tokens need to do a special mission (Gary,Tokio,Gou) with Regigigas. The one who accomplished it, is the chaser.

BlueDragonfangirl

I agree, way too many Ash focused episodes. Give Goh and Chloe a chance to do their thing.

What even is Chloe's thing?
I’ve seen more Goh episodes than Ash one’s in this Journey’s series over all :(

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Staff list:

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 佐々木純人 (Sumito Sasaki)
Animation Director 五十嵐俊介 (Shunsuke Igarashi)

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
The summary teaser 'which of them will make it through', is either bait and the other would still be in PM, or Tokio takes the L so that Goh can continue forward.

Hopefully they aren't writing Tokio out of PM for some rando 5th chaser/ Ash.

Also given that 113 is on the Galar Regi's and that Asahi is here, I wonder if we will get a Tsurugi-Registeel cameo appearance (maybe Gary?).

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The summary teaser 'which of them will make it through', is either bait and the other would still be in PM, or Tokio takes the L so that Goh can continue forward.

Also given that 113 is on the Galar Regi's and that Asahi is here, I wonder if we will get a Tsurugi-Registeel cameo appearance (maybe Gary?).
Oh hey Ace Barn haven't seen you in a while

More Tokio is always a plus. He is such a sweetheart

Unfortunately I think this might be his last hurrah before the end of Journeys as I doubt he will appear in the Regis episode

Master Pikachu 11

No reason for Horace/Tokio to not be one of the final three chasers because they wouldn’t brought him back in the first place if he was not going to be picked

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oh I just realized since Inteleon only really appears during Project Mew Trials, this'll be his final appearance in Journeys

Rest in Peace my Son I love you

Lmao just joking

But in all seriousness, I just saw a theory on Twitter.

What do you guys think of the idea of Goh giving away Grookey to Tokio and Inteleon to Asahi?

That way Goh can have a fresh start with Cinderace by his side by the end of the series?

Gingertail24

Oh I just realized since Inteleon only really appears during Project Mew Trials, this'll be his final appearance in Journeys

Lmao just joking

What do you guys think of the idea of Goh giving away Grookey to Tokio and Inteleon to Asahi?

That way Goh can have a fresh start with Cinderace by his side by the end of the series?
Nope, that sounds ridiculous. I can't see any reason why he would give them up. I feel like that's such a reach to justify goh staying

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
They're going to write Go out of the series by making him a full-time Chaser for Project Mew, and then he'll show up whenever they want to showcase a legendary pokemon and we'll get progress on how his goal of meeting mew is going

pffff, nah, he'll probably still be third-wheeling it in the SV anime because not enough people have downloaded Pokemon Go for mobile devices

Master Pikachu 11

Lmao just joking

I can’t see Goh just give away his Grookey and Intelleon after all they have been through. This is the same guy that refused to trade away his Pinsir and went out of his way to catch another one just so he can make a trade. Yeah this will not happen

Gingertail24

They're going to write Go out of the series by making him a full-time Chaser for Project Mew, and then he'll show up whenever they want to showcase a legendary pokemon and we'll get progress on how his goal of meeting mew is going

pffff, nah, he'll probably still be third-wheeling it in the SV anime because not enough people have downloaded Pokemon Go for mobile devices
Honestly this seems more like entering the M8 for goh. After the expedition and he fails to catch mew, then he'll leave the anime most likely

BlueDragonfangirl

But people around the world hate his character, the last character that caused such a stir up in the fandom was Tracey and they got rid of him after that.

Isn’t Pokémon Go out now? Why they trying advertise something that’s not popular any more?

If Goh looses the spot to Gary I could see him trying to play catch up and want to keep going in that while Ash does his own thing the next season.

Or just leave when he wins this.

I could see it working out this way or another.

Master Pikachu 11

But people around the world hate his character, the last character that caused such a stir up in the fandom was Tracey and they got rid of him after that.

Isn’t Pokémon Go out now? Why they trying advertise something that’s not popular any more?

If Goh looses the spot to Gary I could see him trying to play catch up and want to keep going in that while Ash does his own thing the next season.

Or just leave when he wins this.

I could see it working out this way or another.
Goh isn’t losing a spot to Gary since there are three spots left so the writers are pretty much going to give the three spots to the characters that actually matter and don’t appear for a day. That’s why Goh, Gary and Horace will get the final spots, instead of some Rando that doesn’t even matter to the overall story

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Goh isn’t losing a spot to Gary since there are three spots left so the writers are pretty much going to give the three spots to the characters that actually matter and don’t appear for a day. That’s why Goh, Gary and Horace will get the final spots, instead of some Rando that doesn’t even matter to the overall story
Not the first time they would give victory to a random character, though

Status
Not open for further replies.