• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 14th: PM2019 066 - Flabebe's White Flower

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
Kinda why I really never feel anything when Go’s Pokémon evolve. Most of the time all it is is another box to be checked for his Pokédex.

Yea it sucks but one and done is basically all this series does even for companion reunions.
That is so sad. Hopefully Iris’s episode is good but if it’s not then way to go Journeys...

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Only Goh’s pokemon can evolve without doing anything on screen, while Ash’s can be seen on screen for an entire series without evolving once..

Rune Knight

At least be a Kalos episode.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Can ash's mons appear in this episode? Or letting them appear will still majority of spotlight!

Who cares about pwc?just show the fans a poster of ash pose with mons

Who is chloe?sassy girl got an evee and lost her sassiness and writes daily diary thats it...her story is done

Give goh plenty of episodes even then he feels less developed than chloe and ash with less no. Of episodes

Rune Knight

At this point, Viridian City or even Cerise Park may as well be their own regions.

KenzeyEevee

I want to scream and shout and let it all out
But WHY the white flower one and not the others? Plus why do I feel a repeat of Flabébé episode of XY with losing its flower?

Last edited:

BlueLight

Is this episode going to be associated with Chrysa (Kikuna) and Ren (Renji)? Quite unlikely as of now.
Why I asked such a question? Because when Chrysa got her first focus episode in JN047, then 10 episodes later, in JN057, a joint focus episode with Chloe, so I think it might be associated with the female assistant, though it is nine episodes after JN057, not ten. Also, it is a flower-themed episode.