• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 14th: PM2019 066 - Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
One day all of Go's Flabebe evolved into Floette at the same time! ...or at least Go thought so until he noticed one of his five Flabebe, the white one, wasn't there. He found it after looking around, but saw that it's now no longer able to fly since the petal it used to ride on is gone. Go and the others set off for the Kalos region, where Go got his Flabebe in the first place, to search for a new flower for the depressed Flabebe!

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 湯山邦彦 (Kunihiko Yuyama)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well what do you know. Just gonna assume it's related to Go's White Flabebe. Evolution or flashback time.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not seeing an evolution happening here.

But I'm not putting past the plot of losing the flower. Maybe that will involve another Kalos trip but I wouldn't hold my breath for it

ShadowForce720

But I'm not putting past the plot of losing the flower. Maybe that will involve another Kalos trip but I wouldn't hold my breath for it
Why’s that? Because looking at how they have handled Goh’s Pokémon evolving so far I would think there would be a pretty good chance that at the very least Goh’s White Flower Flabebe(if not all five of his Flabebe) evolves here.

dman_dustin

Why? It would be otherwise imeaningless to suddenly act like Go has Pokemon that could use filler ep where nothing happens to said Pokemon especially given who that potential trainer is.

Flabebe isn't the chosen one here to suddenly get development all of a sudden where it gets an arc devoted to evolving.

Kind of like Skwovet and the eating competition, it didn't just exist to exist, it evolved.

If this isn't Go's Flabebe then sure.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hmmmm...on one hand, I likes me some Flabebe...but the other other this already reeks of standard issue filler
(though I hope I'm wrong)

Also kind of bummed Iris didn't get a 2-part guest stint. I mean, it was a little unlikely anyway, but getting confirmation still don't feel good...

Kind of like Skwovet and the eating competition, it didn't just exist to exist, it evolved.

Have we even seen it since then?

Unlike other evolutions, Goh's Pokemon evolving means next to nothing... :(

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Have we even seen it since then?

Unlike other evolutions, Goh's Pokemon evolving means next to nothing... :(
Kinda why I really never feel anything when Go’s Pokémon evolve. Most of the time all it is is another box to be checked for his Pokédex.
What are the chances that it‘s an iris dealing with fairy types episode?

Even though i don‘t care about iris, her being a one and done is pretty sad.
Yea it sucks but one and done is basically all this series does even for companion reunions.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*yawn*
Kinda why I really never feel anything when Go’s Pokémon evolve. Most of the time all it is is another box to be checked for his Pokédex.
^^^^^
The main three should have evolution episodes but not the others. They don't need nor deserve it, Flabebe's literally just been in the background since they got caught. I'd rather see Ash doing another PWC episode

dman_dustin

Yea it sucks but one and done is basically all this series does even for companion reunions.

Look at how they're treating Ash's Pokemon, even Go favoritism won't save them from getting better treatment.

The anime literally just can't write for Pokemon properly except on an occasion.

That is so sad. Hopefully Iris’s episode is good but if it’s not then way to go Journeys...

Status
Not open for further replies.