• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 14th: PM2019 066 - Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Only Goh’s pokemon can evolve without doing anything on screen, while Ash’s can be seen on screen for an entire series without evolving once..

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Can ash's mons appear in this episode? Or letting them appear will still majority of spotlight!

Who cares about pwc?just show the fans a poster of ash pose with mons

Who is chloe?sassy girl got an evee and lost her sassiness and writes daily diary thats it...her story is done

Give goh plenty of episodes even then he feels less developed than chloe and ash with less no. Of episodes

D

Deleted member 384931

But WHY the white flower one and not the others? Plus why do I feel a repeat of Flabébé episode of XY with losing its flower?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueLight

Is this episode going to be associated with Chrysa (Kikuna) and Ren (Renji)? Quite unlikely as of now.
Why I asked such a question? Because when Chrysa got her first focus episode in JN047, then 10 episodes later, in JN057, a joint focus episode with Chloe, so I think it might be associated with the female assistant, though it is nine episodes after JN057, not ten. Also, it is a flower-themed episode.

Master Pikachu 11

As long as Goh’s Flabebe evolves then I will be good with this episode and if it does take place in the park then that means we should see more of the Pokémon there.

Status
Not open for further replies.