• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 14th: PM2019 066 - Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The solution of having your pokemon evolve without training it: being Goh

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The real question should be:

Why I should care about certain Pokémon if the writters don't.

Why I should care about Flabebe that has appaered less than 1 minute in 30 episodes?

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Except Ash's Pokemon, of course. Drizzile's entire episode was in the greenhouse and yet they all still remained behind the trees or something.
When you think about it, it’s like the polar opposite of SM where an entire episode takes place in the place they call home yet somehow none of them appear. It was like having an Oak’s ranch episode where none of Ash’s Pokémon appear.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Which has happened a few times.
Sorry, but just Bulbasaur and the Taurus herd just doesn't do it for me (especially herd, which is more a joke than a group of Pokemon. Hell, the Taurus in the Plusle-Minun episode had more personality)
There was muk squirtle totodile and corpish too :p But yea I agree there should have been more mons in that episode

I just hope they atleast go to Kalos in this episode. It being a filler and already being dismissed by people isn't a surprise -_-
Journeys last few fillers have been good so I'm looking forward to it

dman_dustin

If it is Sakuragi lab since I would find it weird they randomly go to a lab like area in Kalos since even if we've never seen it before, its still looks like it could be the lab. The point is who's Florges is that?

If its Kalos the question doesn't matter but if it is Sakuragi's lab

Edit: Never mind its outside definitely not Sakuragi's lab.

Master Pikachu 11

If it is Sakuragi lab since I would find it weird they randomly go to a lab like area in Kalos since even if we've never seen it before, its still looks like it could be the lab. The point is who's Florges is that?

If its Kalos the question doesn't matter but if it is Sakuragi's lab

Edit: Never mind its outside definitely not Sakuragi's lab.
I believe it will start out in the lab something will happen to the white flower or it ends up being lost. Then since they need to find a new flower, they will have to travel to Kalos since that is where the flowers are.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
This feels like such a random episode slapped between a bunch of plot relevant episodes...but you gotta break up all of the hype with a little easy to digest plot to keep the series flowing. Most series work when you can jump into a random episode anytime and an episode like this suits that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.