• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 14th: PM2019 066 - Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So happy that all of the Flabebe, or at least the 4 are evolving. Either way, I am glad to finally see them getting screentime. More Pinsir and Heracros moments as well as the trip to Kalos. It looks like a fun episode. Very much looking forward to it.

I'm sure the white one will evolve by the end of the episode after they find her a new flower.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
This reminds me a lot of when a certain blonde little girl obsessed with getting her older brother married dealt with a very similar situation.
That little weirdo also outed her brother as having an Arbok fetish. She's 7. How does she even know what a fetish is?

ShadowDragon16

First Drizzle now all of the flower fairies, no wonder Goh doesn’t battle his Pokémon will just evolve themselves

Last edited:

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
So I guess we can fully count this episode as a 100% recycled plot from XY. Without a Bonnie stand-in this episode is really going to be subpar in comparison though.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
This episode should have been Ash vs Iris part 2.
True, I'm really fine with Goh but the more journey goes the more they shove Goh episode to us even a filler
My memories is fuzzy but i think at this rate there more Goh episode than ash himself, and ash poke lack chemistry didn't help either or maybe I'm just tired with Goh shenanigans itself

D

Deleted member 384931

If only a certain tall man was to debut here to set a major plotline down the road.

But nah that will be to way too interesting for this series to handle so let just copy a xy episode and called it a day lol.
Idk if I will watch it

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
The Flabebe evolve when racing.
Whites flower dies/ loses its petals rather than being lost. I love their determined expressions.
The park apparently has flower fields now, just how big is this place?
Either the flower store owner shares a VA with someone and Goh's dex doesn't appear, or the cast list is still incomplete.
Glad TR aren't here.
Plot seems to go over at least 2 nights, one in the lab and one in kalos.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*yawn*
The twerp didn't need five Flabebe in the first place, at least the 30 Tauros was a fun gag

Not even Team Rocket can save this steaming turd of an episode

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
*yawn*
The twerp didn't need five Flabebe in the first place, at least the 30 Tauros was a fun gag

Not even Team Rocket can save this steaming turd of an episode
They are not gonna save it cause they are not in it to start. I guess they will come back in the Pikachu episode and then dissapear for the project Mew again.

Why do I feel a sense of Deja Vu watching the preview of this episode?

Oh, because XY027 exists (I'm counting the postponed Dragalge episode as before this episode)

267px-XY027.png

Can Journeys please stop stealing plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.