• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 17th: PM2023 050 - Terastallize for Social Media! Dance Dance Kuwassu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

Regarding the episode, I think Quaxly will evolve after the effect of terestalization. Sprigatito evolved at the end of the battle against Rayquaza.
The only difference is that Sprigatito's evolution was leaked a month before its official debut. While this isn't necessarily the norm, I think there would be at least some hints of Quaxly's evolution, and all we have is a vague title that could mean anything or nothing.

Ali.Frenstein

The only difference is that Sprigatito's evolution was leaked a month before its official debut. While this isn't necessarily the norm, I think there would be at least some hints of Quaxly's evolution, and all we have is a vague title that could mean anything or nothing.

Hmm, according to the latest news from Corocoro, Quaxly won't evolve, at least not in this episode.

ShadowForce720

Hmm, according to the latest news from Corocoro, Quaxly won't evolve, at least not in this episode.
Not necessarily as, keep in mind that Corocoro was never going to mention Quaxwell regardless of whether or not Quaxly winds up evolving in this episode or not.

As they weren’t going to have Corocoro just all of sudden pretty spoil Dot’s Quaxly’s evolution.

Ali.Frenstein

Not necessarily as, keep in mind that Corocoro was never going to mention Quaxwell regardless of whether or not Quaxly winds up evolving in this episode or not.

As they weren’t going to have Corocoro just all of sudden pretty spoil Dot’s Quaxly’s evolution.

"HOGATOR AND KUWASSU ARE GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO FOLLOW AS WELL!
Don't take your eyes off their Terastal training!"

It won't evolve before some Terastal training, at the very least. It will take time, if it happens at all. This episode is just its debut of Terestalization.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"HOGATOR AND KUWASSU ARE GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO FOLLOW AS WELL!
Don't take your eyes off their Terastal training!"

It won't evolve before some Terastal training, at the very least. It will take time, if it happens at all. This episode is just its debut of Terestalization.

Actually, I accidentally mistranslated that line, I missed a word in there. It should be
"Don't take your eyes off the fruit of their Terastal training!"

But yeah, that definitely implies it's not evolving here.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Murdock, how much for one of those fans.

EmperorNova

Murdock there with that Dot merch on hand. Best uncle.

Which makes me wonder: Does Nidothing even have merch of her own and if she does, does Dot get royalties off of them?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Nanjamo's Pokémon Harabarie is an Electric type. Kuwassu, on the other hand, is a Water type, and unevolved on top of that. Since she's at such a disadvantage typing-wise, Dot researches Nanjamo's battles and develops a strategy, as the Rising Volt Tacklers give her their full support!
Armed with Pound, Water Gun, and Low Kick. Given Harabarie's weight advantage over Kuwassu, Low Kick could be effective. Evolution status hasn't hindered success before, as seen with Hogator at its base and Usokkie at stage 2. So...evolution otherwise why specify it?Perhaps it's time for a new move. Tera Blast or Roost could be options. Activating the ability Torrent might also help. Looks like the duck took a nice beating in the preview between all the sakuga.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I think it was just mentioned to make it clear HOW much of a disadvantage Dot is at. The wording in the Corocoro article also highly implied it's staying a Kuwassu for now.
Gotcha, I assume these little Tweets are written more to build hype and not necessarily foreshadow any events or hint at anything most of the time.

Luana

Um ser amor! ♥
Let's assume that Dot passes the test, but loses the battle. I think the following, this episode would be the ideal moment for Quaxly to evolve. With Quaxwell, Dot would have a better chance of beating Iono in a rematch, as Iono is very strong and respected.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Namanjo looks so villainous in that picture, and this one really captures Dot's nonbinary aesthetic and modern style. They both look like gremlins.

Sakuga in the previews is going to go crazy

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Pokémon Anime Spotlight:
Dot and Nanjamo are not only fellow streamers, but also close friends. In episode 49, Dot was hard at work trying to out into practice what Nanjamo had told her was required both to be an influencer and to Terastallize. Save the Youtube upload of episode 49 in your brainspaces forever, then make sure to watch episode 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.