• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 19th: SM122 - You're Being Watched! The Rocket Gang's Alola Forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
S0NaLvF.png

Protect Kiteruguma from Matori!

----

Musashi and the others have ended up lying to the Rocket Gang Boss Sakaki that they've got Kiteruguma. And as they're panicking about what to do, Matori from HQ comes by to pick up Kiteruguma.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 飯村正之 (Masayuki Iimura)
Animation Director 八角彩香 (Ayaka Yasumi)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
oh hey, matori is coming
where did these titles come from?

Red and Blue

This episode feels like kind of a waste. Why does Matori need Bewear, it's already allied with Team Rocket?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
“The Rocket Gang’s Alola Forms” part of the title is really peaking my interest. I think this episode is meant to basically be where TRio “pays back” Bewear

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ah, so Matori is likely forcing them to prove they caught Bewear, since they haven't done that officially.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Weird. I recently thought about a potential TR episode where there are some imitators of them but doing some things a little bit different. And that title could work for that to happen. Hm.

DatsRight

I like the idea of Team Rocket being conflicted between their work and their new pals. Matori has close ties with Giovanni however so this could be a more dangerous moment of empathy for the TRio.

Last edited:

DatsRight

Oh boy the jobber team is back to do nothing of important, get beat in about 30 seconds and leave.

It's kind of a shame they've bothered to show the entire organisation only to have them all reduced to unimportant jobber status this series. A far cry from OS, where at least OTHER Team Rocket members were a real threat, and BW where even the Trio were a terror to Unova. I'm still holding out hope Giovanni will get in a quick take over at the tail end, but I'm not really sure where they could fit it in.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This episode feels like kind of a waste. Why does Matori need Bewear, it's already allied with Team Rocket?

It being "allied" doesn't mean much considering that Bewear does whatever it wants, which usually involves impeding in Team Rocket's schemes.

But hey, Matori coming back means her Meowth gets more screentime.

DatsRight

Yeah, Bewear's a wild card, it's only alliance is what it doesn't think will get Team Rocket beaten to pulp, which naturally hinders a lot of their schemes.

Plus you know, Bewear is an OP Alolan god that can trash Ultra Beasts so naturally the organisation would covet taming it for their own means.

I'd be interested in seeing if ANYTHING Matori can dish out could really do anything to hinder Bewear anyway though.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It being "allied" doesn't mean much considering that Bewear does whatever it wants, which usually involves impeding in Team Rocket's schemes.

But hey, Matori coming back means her Meowth gets more screentime.
Wonder if it's gonna turn out that Meowth was one of Nanu's this whole time and gathering info on Team Rocket for him.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Also why are we referring to Bewear as "it" when we know it's female?
To me. it's easier to refer the Pokemons as "it", regardless of its sex and refer the human characters as "he" or "she". These have been done for a long time, way before Bewear.

Status
Not open for further replies.