• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
*laughs in Canadian*
I'm in Wisconsin...which is kind of close to Canada.

I also like my air conditioning set to "Meat Locker."

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Unfortunately the rumors are true. Canadians will wear shorts in winter like it’s nothing so this isn’t surprising to me. Dawn is a whole different level but it’s not uncommon that people wear ripped jeans in winter. Never understood it. Winter is an awful season

Last edited:

Badfemalecompanion

I have a feeling that 'Mohn' will just be a Zoroark in disguise, that has some kind of grudge against the siblings.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Tomorrow that girl will meet her father.
Very nice
She will probably go back to that “school” afterwards, and meet these children

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Tomorrow that girl will meet her father.
Very nice
She will probably go back to that “school” afterwards, and meet these children
It sounds so bad when you it that way…

Master Pikachu 11

I am looking forward to seeing the reunion between Lillie and Mohn, it is really going to be a special episode to watch and remember. I really hope that we see some Galar mons here that have not debuted yet like Snom and even Frosmoth.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm wondering if Gladion will return Zoroark to Mohn or he will ask him to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.