• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Not that it’s too important but I wonder what they’ll do with Magearna if and once Mohn is found. Her only purpose back in SM was to help the family locate his wereabouts.

Once they find him, what will happen to her? Will she become Lillies mon?
I'm sure she will become Lillie's pokémon (if she already isn't by now)

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Meh

Would've prefered it if Lillie and Mohn won't show up here because I simply would've liked Peony and Peonia to appear and have a plot episode more. Now this feels like they wanted to squeeze in that unnecessary Mohn plot they forgot about in SM in a Crown Tundra episode because what? Resolving a subplot three years late?

Why not having a seperate episode for that? Uff...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
"Wait, you can just MAKE Pokemon?"

that's actually an interesting point of how he'd react to Silvally, since it was a pokemon created fully by the hands of man.

before anyone brings them up, sure Mewtwo was created by man as well, but it has Mew's DNA, and the gen 8 fossil pokemon are mix and match but they still carry the long lost DNA over like other fossils.

Silvally however...there's no indication that Arceus' DNA was used to create it, therefore it's effectively an Artificial pokemon like Porygon (who we'll never see in this show sadly)

So yeah I wonder if Goh will act that way around it given how he wants to catch and study all pokemon, if he might consider Silvally something that shouldn't exist.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Meh

Would've prefered it if Lillie and Mohn won't show up here because I simply would've liked Peony and Peonia to appear and have a plot episode more. Now this feels like they wanted to squeeze in that unnecessary Mohn plot they forgot about in SM in a Crown Tundra episode because what? Resolving a subplot three years late?

Well Peony and Peonia could still appear if they use them for the Dynamax Adventures plot.

With there being so many plots in the CT, they can definitely spread out which characters are involved.

Calyrex, Spectrier, Glastrier: The Aether Family
Regidrago and Regieleki: Goh and Gary, Project Mew

Dynamax Adventure: Peony, Peonia, and maybe Chairman Rose (he did escape)

Galarian Bird Trio: Team Rocket??

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

I don't get it either, but hey i'm glad they are going to resolve this plot on screen.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly this episode should focus on Lillie reuniting with Mohn. It’s not Ash’s job to keep everyone whole.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think Ash is getting tired of it. He usually doesn’t for any special favors. It’s like people take advantage of him because he’s such a nice guy.
Its been like this since Kanto, it’s an part of a side why I like his character :p

SatoSereFan224888

Its been like this since Kanto, it’s an part of a side why I like his character :p
But he’s not a psychotherapist, nor does he have any dreams to become one. It’s like he gives off an aura that helps keep people whole.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
My sweet girl returns - hope she evolves Shiron using the Ice Stone from Mamane, also I’m glad they’re tying up this loose end. I love Sham’s idea of finding out Mohn is in a better place and meeting him but ultimately accepting he is who he is now and progressing forward in her own way. I’d love for her to decide to go on her own journey in true faith also Koharu + Suiren interactions I feel are a given for double Eevee.

Satoshi and Lillie had a really solid friendship, I liked the position it centered both characters. The talk about Lusamine and Rotom when Satoshi was upset over it possibly leaving still gives good energy and vibes. I also like how the anime continues to portray stone evolution as being a choice rather than something absolute. Happy to see Shiron fully evolved though, completing classmates starter setup.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
My sweet girl returns - hope she evolves Shiron using the Ice Stone from Mamane, also I’m glad they’re tying up this loose end. I love Sham’s idea of finding out Mohn is in a better place and meeting him but ultimately accepting he is who he is now and progressing forward in her own way. I’d love for her to decide to go on her own journey in true faith also Koharu + Suiren interactions I feel are a given for double Eevee.
Thanks. Kinda got my thoughts from this TT episode. Hopefully it is something like this.

Beast Boy find Terra again but she refuses to remember her life as a TT and ultimately he must accept that she’s moved on no matter how hard it is. Kinda gives you NWH vibes as well.

Stone Dragon

If they wanted to adapt the game storyline with Mohn not remembering his family and letting him go, they should have done that in S/M because after waiting for more than 3 years to end the story in the anime and with all the build up and emotional scenes it would feel very flat. Really hope that is not the case

Status
Not open for further replies.