• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

They aren't new Pokemon but I hope we get to see all of the fossil Pokemon in the background. Seeing and catching them without the need of a restoration device was one of my favorite things about Crown Tundra

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
They aren't new Pokemon but I hope we get to see all of the fossil Pokemon in the background. Seeing and catching them without the need of a restoration device was one of my favorite things about Crown Tundra

at least we have 2 chances to see this given that Goh will be going back a few episodes later.

I actually would like to see a comment on that from one of the characters.

Wonder if the psychic bunny will have Mohn under control?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Evolving Snowy and making it a Ninetales would be the best option. Between that and catching that Alolan Sandslash she’ll be able to take on Leon and become the next monarch.

They should really wrap that up. They gave her an Ice Stone in SM implying there was a possibility and if the can wrap the Mohn plot line from a different series then they should at least address this

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
SM used to have some interesting continuity, and compared to the usual "it prefers to stay like that" it was said about Snowy "it didn't feel ready yet" or something like that
So an evolution isn't out of the question, except if you consider the opening scene where Lillie still appears with Vulpix

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Maybe a UB attacks the Crown Tundra but Calyrex saves it from them? Plus the reason UBs and the other Legendaries appear in the Crown Tundra in the games is because of a Cosmog

nuzamaki90

Well the main UB that was focused on in the Crown Tundra was Necrozma, but I doubt it’s going to be the “mysterious Pokémon that shows up”

I personally think it’s one of the Regis but it may actually be Calyrex after all

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Yeah...on one hand, the premise is BEGGING for Calyrex and/or one of the horses. Or at least one of the other Legendaries found in Crown Tundra....

....but the on the other, since Mohn was sucked into an Ultra-Wormhole and those are tied to the Aether family, that literally opens the door (hole) for an Ultra-Beast. :confused:

Guess we'll know more tomorrow after the preview.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'm curious Goh will try catch that shiny UB with just pokeball.....

Man I hope not, (though it'd be funny if a normal pokeball has no effect on them) then again unless Ash has informed him off screen about them (after all he did drop the term ultra wormhole in that 2 parter), I hope he doesn't declare he's going to try to capture all the ultra beasts as well...

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Man I hope not, (though it'd be funny if a normal pokeball has no effect on them) then again unless Ash has informed him off screen about them (after all he did drop the term ultra wormhole in that 2 parter), I hope he doesn't declare he's going to try to capture all the ultra beasts as well...
Lusamine also will be in here episode. I think she might give to Goh lesson about pokeball different species and give beast ball to him before fight against Nihilego.

I don't like how writers are wastes only on just pokeball.. i would love see Goh using more different pokeball. Quickballs and Ultraballs would be a best options instead of just this dumb ordinary pokeball, especially if he was gonna catch like Flygon, Absol, Golurk and even Suicune.
Darkball and Ultraball was used once in JN series - when Marnie had this with Grimmsnarl & Leon when fought against Eternatus.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Lusamine also will be in here episode. I think she might give to Goh lesson about pokeball different species and give beast ball to him before fight against Nihilego.

I'd still he rather not catch the thing if that's what's going to show up here, besides you think anyone is actually gonna let him keep it?

If Naganadel couldn't stay with Ash then why should he be allowed to keep a UB around at all times either? Especially since this one caused so much trouble for their family.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I'd still he rather not catch the thing if that's what's going to show up here, besides you think anyone is actually gonna let him keep it?

If Naganadel couldn't stay with Ash then why should he be allowed to keep a UB around at all times either? Especially since this one caused so much trouble for their family.
He would give this pokemon to Lusamine for research in Aether Foundation and they send to UB world - this is best option really.

Status
Not open for further replies.