• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
News have emerged of a mysterious Pokémon on the Crown Tundra in the Galar region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head there to research the matter. At the same time, Satoshi's friend from the Alola region, Lilie, and her brother Gladio have also come to the Crown Tundra in search of their lost father Mohn...

----

News have emerged of a mysterious Pokémon having been spotted on the Crown Tundra in the Galar region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head there to research the matter. At the same time, Lilie, a girl Satoshi befriended in the Alola region, has also come to the Crown Tundra with her brother Gladio and mother Lusamine in search of her lost father Mohn.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 伊藤京子 (Kyoko Ito)

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Leaving little to speculation with that title, eh...? Anyway, Sun & Moon episode 148 let's gooooooooo

SatoSereFan224888

I don’t get why Chloe is in this episode. In fact I think the episode should instead focus on Lillie finding and reuniting with her dad.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ooooh awesome! I wonder if the Pokémon is Calyrex and each group follows one of it's horses. Ash, Goh, and Chloe follow Spectrier and Lusamine, Lillie and Gladion follow Glastrier.

That way they both encounter Calyrex and find out Mohn has been it's "vessel" like Peony was in the games to trying to find it's steeds.

BlueDragonfangirl

Finally, some episodes I can be excited for, please let Ash have actual interactions with them, not just last second kind.

I’m glad they are getting an episode focous not just an appearance in that battle episode.

Why is Chloe is going? Does any lead character have an eevee Pokémon? She normally only goes to advertise them.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well it ties in with the next one
I think it’s more of a case of she’s in the next one because she’s already in this one.

It’s weird since chloe usually only comes along if she has some role in the episode. Maybe seeing the fatherless family actually makes her appreciate her own more?

Gingertail24

Oh my gosh, there actually gonna do a mohn episode. Hopefully it's more than one episode. And I'm surprised Chloe is coming as well. Super excited!!!

I'm confused because I thought they would save crown tundra for goh expedition in project mew

Status
Not open for further replies.