• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
All of that in one episode seems like alot tho.
Serena return was like that too and while it was still rushed it went well
It had intro+Lisia + Koharu meeting Serena and talking for a bit + performances of all three + Ash talk and battle with Wallace

Gingertail24

Serena return was like that too and while it was still rushed it went well
It had intro+Lisia + Koharu meeting Serena and talking for a bit + performances of all three + Ash talk and battle with Wallace
But ash battle with Wallace was off screen , which they did because of Serena focus. So not the best example

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Ooh this is exciting, it always seemed like they were going to come back to Lillie and her journey, it was just a matter of when. I’m also really glad Gladion is actually here and they didn’t leave him out. One of the rare episodes I’m looking forward to watching

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
But ash battle with Wallace was off screen , which they did because of Serena focus. So not the best example
because they had to rush something, like I said it was still rushed but they managed to show properly what they wanted except maybe the Ash and Serena reunion(that was still well accepted though)

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
That's another one of Ash's previous companions appearing in the Journeys arc. We still need Misty, Tracey, May, Max and Cilan.
Max and May aren’t returning due to obvious reasons (May’s VA having health issues). If they bring back May, then they also have to bring back Max.

BlueDragonfangirl

That's another one of Ash's previous companions appearing in the Journeys arc. We still need Misty, Tracey, May, Max and Cilan.
I hope Tracey reuniting with Ash gets an episode, it’s been forever since we‘ve seen the guy.

But if Misty appears he’s probably going to thrown with her since they have been that way since Chronicles :(

I’m really hoping for a Cilan episode too, he was my favorite of the BW trio, uh besides Ash himself.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I called Ash and co eventually meeting Mohn in the Crown Tundra way back when we got our first Alola episode so feels good to see it come to fruition. Really excited to see Mohn, the Aether family, and potentially Calyrex/its steeds. No Peony though is a shame. He was the best part of SwSh for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.