• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Oh hey, Calyrex might still have a shot. Nice. I could see it taking care of Mohn in it's castle for all those years since he left Alola. This should be a good one

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I wonder how Goh would react to syvally. Considering he wants to catch every pokemon, but only one of it exist.
That's why im thinking Goh will catch a ditto or will slowly be like Gary; and understand that you dont need to catch every pokemon to reach Mew...besides there are always more Pokemon to be discovered!

Megapixel

quite exciting For the outcome of the conflict that left us alola! I already want to see lilie again.

Cool!

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Okay, this is really cool and a great capstone to Lillie’s arc. I’m excited.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About time but why throw Calyrex in? That should have been an episode of it's own

Red and Blue

In addition to Calyrex maybe we could also get the Galarian Legendary Birds somehow

STICKTOPIA

Yes I’m so glad Lillie is finally making an appearance!

Master Pikachu 11

Finally we get the Crown Tundra and I also had a feeling Lillie’s Father would probably be there because of the mountain in her last appearance and because that is where the UBs show up in the games. I wonder if the mysterious Pokémon is Calyrex since it is due for an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.