• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
It’s pretty cool how they incorporated the CT with Mohn’s disappearance let alone carrying a plot line from another series into the current one. Hopefully after all of this Lillie decides on going on a journey.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It’s pretty cool how they incorporated the CT with Mohn’s disappearance let alone carrying a plot line from another series into the current one. Hopefully after all of this Lillie decides on going on a journey.
Bring her back as a main character in the next series please. We need something different than the usual boring replacement of main characters with brand new ones.

KukuiFanatic501

Called this happening a while ago and I’m super excited for this! My girl Lillie comes to us again!

Bring her back as a main character in the next series please. We need something different than the usual boring replacement of main characters with brand new ones.
I’d want either Lillie or Chloe to be the next main girls. That and it makes sense for Lillie to go on a journey after this if they want to follow the games.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Is anybody else’s subconscious still saying “Mon” and instead of how it’s pronounced “moan” or is it just I?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
News have emerged of a mysterious Pokémon on the Crown Tundra in the Galar region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head there to research the matter. At the same time, Satoshi's friend from the Alola region, Lilie, and her brother Gladio have also come to the Crown Tundra in search of their lost father Mohn...

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 伊藤京子 (Kyoko Ito)
Oh, Chloe is with them.

Let me guess: Chloe and Lillie pass the episode talking and eventually find Mohn themselves, while Ash, Go and Gladion do random things until the last moment.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Chance of Rocketness: 0%

"Zero... zero’s a percent."

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The radio episode was excellent. I can forgive their absence until they eventually appear in the Master 8 tournament selling donuts or something.

Yes it was, but it's unneceptable that by the end of the series they're going to have a whooping 35-40% appearence rate if it continues like this.

Let's be clear I don't want them in this episode, neither in the PM episodes I want them where I consider they can fit, and to be fair always in the last season of each series Team Rocket turns... less dependable, cause they got more important things to pay atention. Specially this season, I mean Holy s*** it's a freaking Champions League here.

And I hope they're in the champions league doing his subplot stuff, it will be really dissapointing that they do not see how Ash fights for the championsip, this 4 have a connection despite beeing enemies. Also Team Rocket confronted against a lot of this champions

They fought against Lance, Steven, Cynthia,Alain,Iris Diantha and Ash of course.

Well I'm going a bit off topic here, but in a few words:

Pokemon Journeys has not been fair to Team Rocket.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I would rather Koharu meeting a main poke girl instead of a supporting character. She only met Dawn and Serena so far:(
And these two girls are so similiar, they have the exact same face barring the eyebrows

Stone Dragon

I wonder where Mohn is hanging out and if we get a reason why he hasnt tried to go back to his family.
In the games he has memory loss, so maybe it is the same and he gets reminded when he sees Lillie and Gladio

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I wonder where Mohn is hanging out and if we get a reason why he hasnt tried to go back to his family.
In the games he has memory loss, so maybe it is the same and he gets reminded when he sees Lillie and Gladio
I'm more wondering if he will have his SMUSUM clothes or they will Dress him a bit more.

RLC

I would rather Koharu meeting a main poke girl instead of a supporting character. She only met Dawn and Serena so far:(
And these two girls are so similiar, they have the exact same face barring the eyebrows
Lillie is a main pokegirl fam, you'll just have to cope with it.

Bring her back as a main character in the next series please. We need something different than the usual boring replacement of main characters with brand new ones
I'd rather dawn or may if we're going that route. I'm starting to miss contests after all this time ( goals being relatively boring since dp helped too). Or a series about iris' journey to becoming a champion would be cool too. ( never happening tho lol)

BlueDragonfangirl

Lillie got treated better than Chloe in that series, she will sit and enjoy that she's actually apart of the group this time.
Lillie is a main pokegirl fam, you'll just have to cope with it.

I'd rather dawn or may if we're going that route. I'm starting to miss contests after all this time ( goals being relatively boring since dp helped too). Or a series about iris' journey to becoming a champion would be cool too. ( never happening tho lol)
Iris is the least liked poke girl besides Bonnie.

I don't want Ash to be replaced so im good.

I'd love it if Serena returned as Ash's partner the next series though.

Or Chloe get an upgrade to female lead character.

Status
Not open for further replies.