• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

And how Gladion cheats by changing types even right before an attack connects.
Could you imagine if Silvally got a Disk that let it change types during battle like Arceus?
Which UB would you pick for him?
Any UB would be fine except for Poipoile since that one already went to Ash. A brand new one introduced in SV would be cool

KukuiFanatic501

Not that it’s too important but I wonder what they’ll do with Magearna if and once Mohn is found. Her only purpose back in SM was to help the family locate his wereabouts.

Once they find him, what will happen to her? Will she become Lillies mon?

Red and Blue

Not that it’s too important but I wonder what they’ll do with Magearna if and once Mohn is found. Her only purpose back in SM was to help the family locate his wereabouts.

Once they find him, what will happen to her? Will she become Lillies mom?
Lillie will probably just catch it. Assuming she hasn't done so already

Bendicion

Water Master
Idk why users are complaining that Koharu is tagging along? Shes taken a backseat way too much already so im really glad that shes coming along, and I prefer her to be present everywhere from here on out. Koharu coming along is gonna be so cool, I hope she watches all the master 8 matches too and I cant wait to see her interactions with Lillie its gonna be so interesting.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I know some might not like this, but i am kind of glad Ash is around when this happens.

I hope so. It’s basically a gift for her and it’s been tagging along with her at this point. I’d be really surprised if they didn’t make it her Pokémon at this point (then again, this is the same anime that hasn’t let snowy evolve yet, so who am I kidding).

What do people expect? Goh to ask her for it?

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I don’t really see the need for Magearna to be officially caught by anybody. It’s the Aether family’s companion and putting it in a Poké Ball isn’t going to change that fact. Not everything is about which characters tick up the most points on an invisible leaderboard.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Once they find him, what will happen to her? Will she become Lillies mon?
They should turn her into an event distribution, is what they should do. It's a shiny Magearna; something that's STILL not legal in the games.

nuzamaki90

This could be one of the best episodes ever if Mohn has been missing in action all these years because he’s been having legendary adventures with another dad with family issues

Red and Blue

Wonder will they adapt Lusamine’s plot in USUM with the Aether family and they decide to leave Mohn’s life alone since he seems happy
That would be quite a bittersweet ending to that storyline. Since he ended up in Galar instead of Alola's Poke Polego wonder what else he would be happy doing in life?

Sham

The Guardian of War
That would be very disappointing after waiting for so long.
Or could be a valuable lesson for kids. Things change and sometimes others move on and there’s nothing you can do about it but accept it and let them be happy and progress. No matter how much you want things to be the same.

Teen Titans did this perfectly.

….Or he could come back to Alola and happy ending

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm just so excited to see Chloe and Lillie together, they've honestly been two of my favorite portrayals of poke girls in the series for how real and genuine they feel so this should be great :).

Status
Not open for further replies.