• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingertail24

Using hail to activate her snow cloak ability so she could better avoid Gladions relentless onslaught
Using aurora veil to boost her defenses in case she did get hit, and then using Subzero Slammer to land a direct hit on Umbreon. All of these were decent strats that if Snowy had the strength would have taken out Umbreon
I'm not saying she was the second coming of Cynthia or something, but claiming Gladion overshadowed her at any point is extremely laughable considering even in their battle where she was defeated, Lillie got the focus, attention and spotlight
I agree with all of this, except the sub zero slammer. She clearly did that because she knew not a single attack from snowy apart from the z move, would even phase Umbreon. It was just a last ditch effort because genuinely nothing would work.

Arlon Akai

77p9yol.jpg

BlueDragonfangirl

The Hell is that? Is that Ash in the middle taking a family photo with Lillie’s family?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I agree with all of this, except the sub zero slammer. She clearly did that because she knew not a single attack from snowy apart from the z move, would even phase Umbreon. It was just a last ditch effort because genuinely nothing would work.
Yeah that was her last Gambit and still a good chance though, Snowy lacked the strength but Lillie does have the smarts. If she becomes an official trainer and actively starts training her mons, she can easily go far
77p9yol.jpg
Pretty sure this is a fake

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
New rumor - Lillie gonna catch shiny Nihilego, not Goh.
What if she catches both shiny Nihilego AND Goh?

and Serena...hasn't shown up again. Maybe things might change if she does?
It’s…only been a month.

Has Lusamine been wearing that stupid dress ever since she left Alola ?
Maybe she got a job as a flight attendant?

77p9yol.jpg
That doesn’t seem credible.

Psajdak

I just saw the preview for this episode.

This is the first time I heard Lilie's name spoken out loud; I was always under impression that it was pronounced as Lily, and not Lilyeh.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Actually on Twitter someone said that was made by fan which is a her sub-admin at another pokemon forum (idk what it's name).
Points for the effort

I just saw the preview for this episode.

This is the first time I heard Lilie's name spoken out loud; I was always under impression that it was pronounced as Lily, and not Lilyeh.
Yeah it was always like that in japanese

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Like honestly, we saw the town mayor from the Crown Thundra in the preview. This is pretty much guaranteed to be Calyrex. Why would anyone purposely make an image like that if not to trick people? That's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.