• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 20th: PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lilie: A Reunion on the Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don’t believe that the Ice Stone is just sitting on Lillie’s desk never to be used if that’s the case then the writers just ridiculous
It couldve been an aborted arc like Ash's Bulbasaur who was meant to evolve but the writers changed their plans but who knows?

I hope the rumors of Lillie catching Nihilego isn't true because I'd rather see her use Alolan Ninetails in the Alola episode.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Which Leaks?
Share please.
Sorry for the late response but its already been posted above, yes the screenshot is from the preview only but the twitter user Gryphon_Cool as annoying as they sometimes are post leaks from the chinese forum where our leaker leaks
Although since then it apparently seems their post was meant to be sarcasm? Idk Im pretty sure Vulpix isnt evolving but Ill take the hopium regardless

Observer

Mostly watching
Writers did made one episode which was someone's pokemon evolved and caught other pokemon? I can't remember.
I don't count Mankey > Primeape, because before evolving this pokemon was still as a wild pokemon.

I think you might be talking about the totodile episode from Johto. Ash caught it and Misty's Poliwag had evolved into Poliwhirl.

ShadowForce720

Maybe episode 3 of season 1, that's the only one I can think of.
Technically it has also happened to Goh a few times as he caught his Eternatus in the same episode his Raboot evolved into Cinderace, and he caught Pyukumuku and Alolan Exeggutor in the same episode his Exeggcute evolved into Kantonian Exeggutor.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Technically it has also happened to Goh a few times as he caught his Eternatus in the same episode his Raboot evolved into Cinderace, and he caught Pyukumuku and Alolan Exeggutor in the same episode his Exeggcute evolved into Kantonian Exeggutor.
oh my.... i completely forgot about him and these episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.