• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: PM2019 067 - Pikachu the Suspect?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Amoongus appears in this episode

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Again assuming when we have no summary or a full title I see. Remember that Lucario cinderace episode everyone assumed was a Pikachu episode coz of half a title and no summary? Yea..... You guys never learn
Also Pikachu has literally one episode about itself solely, ep30. The first episode was more about it as a pichu. Ur acting like it gets its own focused episode every 10 episodes lmao

Arg.... splendid.... another Pikachu episode..
The last one wasn't about Pikachu.
Yeah Pikachu is guilty of robbing the screentime of Ash's Pokemon.

Anyway can Lucario show up wearing a deerstalker hat?
Not every Pikachu episode has to be about Luca...oh wait, I get it. You might be on to something.
I’ll take anything referencing Justice Smith at this point...still odd a western Pokémon movie was even a thing and quite successful..?
Yep, Japanese people are quite forgiving.

dman_dustin

The last one wasn't about Pikachu.

Not every Pikachu episode has to be about Luca...oh wait, I get it. You might be on to something.

Yep, Japanese people are quite forgiving.

To be fair I chose Lucario because it was the one I wanted to see in a detective role since I didn't think the others quite fit and its been the one most screwed over lately.

Gengar was a close second though but I don't think its body shape quite works for the hat.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Suspect? Detectives?

Is the Anime FINALLY acknowledging the Best thing to come out of this Franchise?

maxresdefault.jpg
Did you not see Mr. Mime's face in that one episode? That was a clear reference. Granted, I think that was episode like, 7 or so.
what you think pikachu got framed for by the way?
Ketchup theft.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Probably the episode where the Ash dressed as a cop of the preview is.

I think the Rocket bit from the preview is also from this, an watching that bit they seem to be again in hunger that one Pokémon causes to them.

So my detective skils tell me that probably Morpeko is the culprit

Elemental my dear Watsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.