• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: PM2019 067 - Pikachu the Suspect?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I can only see pikachu getting an upgraded quick attack.

Extreme Speed.

It's time. Anything just have GF add it to his moveset or make an event one with this exclusive move.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Oh common in this type of episodes ash's misfortunate mons get a chance to come out of pokeball or any hideout.

In jealousy ep we got riolu
And mimey so here we m8 see the others

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Electroweb won't be replaced. The only reason they replaced Electroball in SM was quite literally because it was useless and was boring. Electroweb meanwhile has been used in different ways by Ash (defending, using it has a tool to move quickly around, offense and more) like we saw in the Alola League Final and the Houji Battle. I can see Pikachu learning a more powered up Quick Attack maybe, that's all. I don't really think they should replace any of Pikachu's moves in this Series or the Next. I think the moveset is already great.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Electroweb won't be replaced. The only reason they replaced Electroball in SM was quite literally because it was useless and was boring. Electroweb meanwhile has been used in different ways by Ash (defending, using it has a tool to move quickly around, offense and more) like we saw in the Alola League Final and the Houji Battle. I can see Pikachu learning a more powered up Quick Attack maybe, that's all. I don't really think they should replace any of Pikachu's moves in this Series or the Next. I think the moveset is already great.
Electroweb will absolutely be the move they scrap in the future, when another electric move comes along. They did it with Thunder, Volt Tackle and Electro Ball; they'll do it again..

The staple moves are Thunderbolt and Quick Attack, with Iron Tail being its coverage for opponents that it may not usually fare well against, as well as simply being an easy move to draw and animate. They change up the spare electric slot to keep Pikachu fresh and that will likely happen again and again..

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I have this sneaking suspicion you have absolutely no idea who Jenny is. Or Okae for that matter.
I know who she was, she didn't voice the Pokemon series, she lent the voice of Officer Jenny only in a Pokemon movie, probably "Lucario and Mystery of Mew."

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I know who she was, she didn't voice the Pokemon series, she lent the voice of Officer Jenny only in a Pokemon movie, probably "Lucario and Mystery of Mew."

No she did not. She's a famous actress and TV personality that did some extremely minor voice acting in movies that wanted her as a stunt cast celebrity voice, including the Lucario movie, where she played Jenny the old maid.

Don't pretend you know who she was when you can't even be bothered to get the barest basic facts right. It's not a good look.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
No she did not. She's a famous actress and TV personality that did some extremely minor voice acting in movies that wanted her as a stunt cast celebrity voice, including the Lucario movie, where she played Jenny the old maid.

Don't pretend you know who she was when you can't even be bothered to get the barest basic facts right. It's not a good look.
I remember a lot of misinformed people on Anipoke Twitter saying she voiced Officer Jenny in the Lucario Movie as well some even said She Voiced Officer Jenny in the Main Series. Twitter is a huge cesspool anyway of course.

I remember a lot of misinformed people on Anipoke Twitter saying she voiced Officer Jenny in the Lucario Movie as well some even said She Voiced Officer Jenny in the Main Series. Twitter is a huge cesspool anyway of course.
Yeah, I sense that Everyone in Twitter is Misinformed but I'd rather be back on topic: Who is Pikachu getting framed for? Team rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.