• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: PM2019 067 - Pikachu the Suspect?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

What can we say about this one? Its about Pikachu being framed. Ooh wait the one where team rocket dresses up like their friends/Pikachu.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I assume that the Rocket-dan will somehow be involved since they usually have a hand in instances like this, although I don't particular find the idea of Pikachu being blamed for something that he didn't do to be exciting. I suppose that Morpeko being the culprit would work since it's a "Pikachu clone", so it would make sense for it to be mistaken for Pikachu.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I know I’m in the minority here but I’m looking forward to this episode. I’ve seen a lot of “another Pikachu episode...” talk but like honestly there hasn’t been that many Pikachu-focused episodes this saga. There was the jealousy episode and I guess you could say that the Visquez episode was Pikachu focused. But goodness, there have been more Riolu or Farfetch’d focused episodes then Pikachu. Don’t get where all the hate is from. I mean, at least we are getting another ash-focused one.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I won't get you wrong 'cause I like Pikachu and I don't mind him getting episodes.

Decidueye23

I know I’m in the minority here but I’m looking forward to this episode. I’ve seen a lot of “another Pikachu episode...” talk but like honestly there hasn’t been that many Pikachu-focused episodes this saga. There was the jealousy episode and I guess you could say that the Visquez episode was Pikachu focused. But goodness, there have been more Riolu or Farfetch’d focused episodes then Pikachu. Don’t get where all the hate is from. I mean, at least we are getting another ash-focused one.
I guess its because there are mons like dracovish and Gengar who could use time.

Rohanator

So far I really like how Pikachu is handled in this series, he hasn't gotten many major battles and instead gets more fresh episodes about him like the first one and 30 and potentially now this which is ideal to me because I usually find his battles kinda boring besides the really big moments that I recognize he should get like Koko, but I do want episodes that showcase him in new situations or new sides of his personality because as the mascot I think effort should be put into his character, so if they're intentionally doing more unique stuff with him while having the new Mons star in as many battles as possible until the final Charizard match I'd be all for it.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well count me in , I’m pikachu fan and I’m really looking forward for any pikachu episode
We rarely get pikachu focused episode this much in previous saga , maybe because this dual protagonist, pikachu is the true third wheel that why in span 65 episode we got like 3 or 5 episode

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well count me in , I’m pikachu fan and I’m really looking forward for any pikachu episode
7c6.jpg

Same here, my friend. Hope it's good. I won't mind if Reiko Yoshida writes it as long as it doesn't turn out like that jeaously episode lol

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

One day Junsa and Detective Decker visit the Sakuragi Laboratories. They explain that they've come to check the Electric type Pokémon there as part of a search for the culprit of a series of electricity theft incidents that have taken place in Kuchiba City. And after suspecting a number of the Electric type Pokémon there, including Wanpachi, they eventually arrest Pikachu for the crimes.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Status
Not open for further replies.