• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: PM2019 067 - Pikachu the Suspect?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This reeks of a Team Rocket plot :/

nuzamaki90

One day Junsa and Detective Decker visit the Sakuragi Laboratories. They explain that they've come to check the Electric type Pokémon there as part of a search for the culprit of a series of electricity theft incidents that have taken place in Kuchiba City. And after suspecting a number of the Electric type Pokémon there, including Wanpachi, they eventually arrest Pikachu for the crimes.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)
Lol how the hell do you arrest a Pokémon? And what the hell is “electricity theft”?

I think I’m gonna like this episode because the premise already sounds ridiculous. Watch it just be Morpeko or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowForce720

It could just be a case of another Electric type Pokémon causing the issue.

For instance the culprit could be a Magnemite as here is it’s Dex entry from Ultra Sun:

Magnemite’s Ultra Sun Dex Entry:It’s frequently the cause of power outages, which is why some power plants send out electrical signals that it can’t stand.

D

Deleted member 384931

I feel like this has happend before. Cant put my finger on it

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Apparently Pokemon can get arrested and go to prison.

I thought the movies made it clear only humans can be bad. Then again those same movies like to jump through mental gymnastics to make a rogue legendary out to be a scared, harmless baby rather than a hostile deity that could kill numerous inmocents with a sneeze.

dman_dustin

Obligatory this is a joke warning!

Officer Jenny and Detective Decker arrive at Sakuragi's institute under suspicion of Pokemon neglect. Upon investigating, they discover Pikachu is the culprit and arrest him, Dragonite goes with Pikachu for moral support. Before Ash can do anything, a group of trainers show up and challenge Ash, Ash is forced to use his other Pokemon in a battle gauntlet one battle after another. Will Ash be able to use his other Pokemon in battle in time to reunite with Pikachu and Dragonite!?

Edit: in other words the electrical theft plot is boring.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lol how the hell do you arrest a Pokémon? And what the hell is “electricity theft”?

I think I’m gonna like this episode because the premise already sounds ridiculous. Watch it just be Morpeko or something.

Apparently Pokemon can get arrested and go to prison.

I thought the movies made it clear only humans can be bad. Then again those same movies like to jump through mental gymnastics to make a rogue legendary out to be a scared, harmless baby rather than a hostile deity that could kill numerous inmocents with a sneeze.
USUM showed that Pokémon could be arrested with Hypno and Ditto iirc. Still it’s funny to imagine arresting something like a Caterpie for theft lol

Status
Not open for further replies.